Earned "Caretaker's Goals" without even defeating all bosses

MandA60VISE

I don't know how it happened but I finally got one of each character to resolve 6 and then it just popped for me. Have only defeated 1 champion level boss and haven't even stepped foot into the Darkest Dungeon besides to sacrifice 4 level 0's. Have beat the first boss of the Crimson Court DLC but haven't started the Color of Madness DLC yet. I still want to beat all bosses because some of the trophies I've seen look really good.

Not sure if that's intented situation to pop caretaker trophy but on ps3t there are also some posts about that. 

Mayby it's meant to give options which caretaker goal set to go for. Dont know if you have to complete dlc stuff too if you have those unlocked. I had all dlc characters lvl 6 before reaching lvl 6 onlast vanilla char for caretaker trophy. 

1 hour ago, Kavatus said:

Not sure if that's intented situation to pop caretaker trophy but on ps3t there are also some posts about that. 

Mayby it's meant to give options which caretaker goal set to go for. Dont know if you have to complete dlc stuff too if you have those unlocked. I had all dlc characters lvl 6 before reaching lvl 6 onlast vanilla char for caretaker trophy. 

Don't even have a Musketeer yet.

• 2 months later...

Well, the trophy just popped early for me as well. I still have to defeat 4 main game bosses, and I haven't done anything from the DLC or completed any Darkest Dungeon quest. Still, when I got my last hero to lv. 6, the trophy popped. 

I guess this should be reflected in the trophy guide, as not going for bosses saves quite a bit of time. It would be interesting to see if the trophy pops without defeating any boss at all.