Delisted in EU/PL store?

Varhur

All Asura's Wrath links redirect me to "unable to find this page" and the only one that worked was Episode IV DLC. Am i screwed if i thought about getting this game (ik that i could maybe try to find disc version, but Lost Episode is nowhere to be found).

What I did in order to download those was going to " Downloadable Content" in the game menu and those DLC were showing up there : 

6OLwOtO.jpg

For part 4 DLC I hadto connect with an UK account.

Now I am not sure if they actually delisted them, because if I search them in the PSN store regularly I cannot find them

ahh ok then, i only ever normally search for stuff that way then buy it with the account from that region on the console, all my other accs are english based,

Learn something new everyday.

copanele answered your question anyway, seems its delisted in Poland but may still be purchasable though the games in store link, if not i can at least confirm that they are still available on the UK store right now. 

Edited by Leenewbe

Z jakiegoś powodu, twórcy zrobili co w ich mocy, żeby tych DLC nie dało się łatwo znaleźć :/. Przechodziłem przez to parę dni temu.

For whatever reason, gamemakers did what they possibly can, to make finding those DLC as hard as possible :/. Been there, done that as well.

* Episode Pack: Part IV

* Lost Episode 1

* Lost Episode 2

* Episode 11.5

* Episode 15.5

Edited by ajgonoix
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Ajgonoix

On 1/4/2020 at 0:59 PM, ajgonoix said:

Z jakiegoś powodu, twórcy zrobili co w ich mocy, żeby tych DLC nie dało się łatwo znaleźć :/. Przechodziłem przez to parę dni temu.

For whatever reason, gamemakers did what they possibly can, to make finding those DLC as hard as possible :/. Been there, done that as well.

* Episode Pack: Part IV

* Lost Episode 1

* Lost Episode 2

* Episode 11.5

* Episode 15.5

Czy udało Ci się kupić/zdobyć jakoś te dodatki?

Did you manage to buy / get some of these add-ons?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Added translation. Please post in english next time.

• 1 month later...