trophy shop

Titanomachy_75

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

If I was to play the game and use the trophy shop How would I go at it! is there a roadmap what to do?

I've read that you will have to backup your savefiles in order to keep your in-game money, like in Sleeping Dogs when purchasing all clothes and cars. But I might be mistaken. :hmm:

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

so, beat the game 3 times?

Essentially, there are 3 routes; one for 2B, one for 9S, and one for A2. As you complete A, you'll go directly to B, and from B to C or D depending on what you choose.

You beat the game once, but you must complete at least the 3 main routes (there are other routes and alternate endings, but they are not required). You'll get the 3 routes needed by beating the story.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

27 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

I've read that you will have to backup your savefiles in order to keep your in-game money, like in Sleeping Dogs when purchasing all clothes and cars. But I might be mistaken. :hmm:

This is if you don't have enough money thats how I platinumed the game.

- Cloud save.

- buy everything you need. If you dont have enough money -> reload cloudsave

- buy the rest

repeat

easy as it goes

16 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

You don't even need cloud, buy a trophy, wait for it to pop up, close application when you don't have enough money (don't stop speaking with the vendor as it will autosave) and repeat until platinum.

Ending D, E and  true ending aren 't buyable.

how do i get d and e ending 

TLDR: Just play the game, it's pretty hard to mess up.

Just play the game normally.

You'll get "ending" 1 naturally. I say ending, although it's not really an ending since the game's story continues on. Eventually you'll get to the the true ending, where you make a choice, and you'll get ending 2 or 3 depending on what you chose. You can replay this part for the other one. The other endings aren't relevant really, and are for doing random things that happen to end the game.

Then, upon continuing, you can get to the trophy shop.

Edited by B1rvine

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

TLDR: Just play the game, it's pretty hard to mess up.

Just play the game normally.

You'll get "ending" 1 naturally. I say ending, although it's not really an ending since the game's story continues on. Eventually you'll get to the the true ending, where you make a choice, and you'll get ending 2 or 3 depending on what you chose. You can replay this part for the other one. The other endings aren't relevant really, and are for doing random things that happen to end the game.

Then, upon continuing, you can get to the trophy shop.

So my roadmap will be play normally pass the game ... new game + pass again / chapter select pass .. go back and pick other ending that be my a b c d  endings ?? Then trophy shop? This right ? 

Mate, all you have to do is play the game all the way through. After you do either C or D ending, you can just replay the other ending (you only have to do a short boss fight IIRC) and then you'll get the E ending.

As soon as you finish one of the C or D endings, the trophy shop opens up.

5 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

how do i get d and e ending 

At the end of the game (route C) you'll have to choose between A2 or 9S, each have their own ending (C and D). After completing one you can go back  and play the other, after that you gain access to Ending E, the true ending, with this and the trophy shop you're pretty much set for the platinum.

1 hour ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

At the end of the game (route C) you'll have to choose between A2 or 9S, each have their own ending (C and D). After completing one you can go back  and play the other, after that you gain access to Ending E, the true ending, with this and the trophy shop you're pretty much set for the platinum.

At the end of the game route c ... where is route a and b why the end of teh game is route c little confused sorry?  JUst a easy way of saying beat game and then beat it 2 more times? I am lost?? If the end of the game is route C where do I found route a and b ?? 

9 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

At the end of the game route c ... where is route a and b why the end of teh game is route c little confused sorry?  JUst a easy way of saying beat game and then beat it 2 more times? I am lost?? If the end of the game is route C where do I found route a and b ?? 

Just play the game. You're overthinking things. It is impossible to mess something up because the game goes A=>B=>C/D=>E without any meaningful input on your side (except for C/D choice in the finale). Then you just go to chapter select and buy trophies in the shop that unlocked.

• Like 1