Question about the store

If I buy weapon blueprints and attachments at the store (real money) do you know guys if im gonna be able to unlock the trophies relate to find blueprints and attachments? I did that in the previous version (wildlands) and I wasn't able to unlock the related trophies to the weapons/attachments.

Please lemme know guys

19 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

If I buy weapon blueprints and attachments at the store (real money) do you know guys if im gonna be able to unlock the trophies relate to find blueprints and attachments? I did that in the previous version (wildlands) and I wasn't able to unlock the related trophies to the weapons/attachments.

Please lemme know guys

Both trophies say 'find,' so it may be best to just find them in the world to play it safe.

I know that some attachments are expensive, so make sure you have a lot of Skel credits if you

want to try the attachments trophy that way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

Both trophies say 'find,' so it may be best to just find them in the world to play it safe.

I know that some attachments are expensive, so make sure you have a lot of Skel credits if you

want to try the attachments trophy that way.

Thanks for your answer. I had to play the first Wildlands for a second time (offline) to platinum the game. 

Yeah can confirm you need to actually find 40 unique weapon blueprints in the world. The ones they give you at the start of the game don't count. So you'll actually need around 62 unique blueprints. Attachments you can buy in Maria's shop, but it's easier and cheaper to find it in the world. If you want to find blueprints hover over a symbol in the map and it'll tell you what's inside each box in the area. Blue backgrounds are blueprints.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Yeah can confirm you need to actually find 40 unique weapon blueprints in the world. The ones they give you at the start of the game don't count. So you'll actually need around 62 unique blueprints. Attachments you can buy in Maria's shop, but it's easier and cheaper to find it in the world. If you want to find blueprints hover over a symbol in the map and it'll tell you what's inside each box in the area. Blue backgrounds are blueprints.

Thanks for the the info, looks like this is going to be a pain, the map is huge and it have a lot of places to check and explorer.

9 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Thanks for the the info, looks like this is going to be a pain, the map is huge and it have a lot of places to check and explorer.

Yeah I have around 46 blueprints but no trophy, but I do remember starting with some. It took me a while to realize when you localize a weapon from the ! symbols. You are localizing the blueprint not a weapon itself. So when you have the option to find a weapon, bivouac, or attachment, me personally I would go for weapons first if you want to get it out of the way. And find bivouacs with the drone or flying over ?'s

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Yeah I have around 46 blueprints but no trophy, but I do remember starting with some. It took me a while to realize when you localize a weapon from the ! symbols. You are localizing the blueprint not a weapon itself. So when you have the option to find a weapon, bivouac, or attachment, me personally I would go for weapons first if you want to get it out of the way. And find bivouacs with the drone or flying over ?'s

Thanks for the info this version is different from the first one... i didnt know that i have to buy the weapons after i have the blue prints. 
i have one question im level 98 how or where i can find Elite Weapon Parts? Im missing a couple to upgrade my sniper to MK3

Yeah it's very different from Wildlands. Elite weapon parts come from dismantling Yellow weapons. I don't recall what gear score they first drop at. I want to say 120, but that's a guess. Check the rewards from the faction missions. You can check the rewards by going to the missions screen and on the right there are two people who give faction missions, they have a green background. However over the faction mission and you can see the rewards granted. Some times they give yellow weapons and even elite weapon parts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Last question... how many weapons and attachments are they? this looks endless !

It does seem endless. I have over 70 blueprints. Some blueprints are found in the world but also some are only found in the raid. So I don't even know. Same thing with weapon attachments. More are added with each season as well. 

• Like 1