South Knot City glitch

HellSpawn137

I've been experiencing a glitch outside of south knot city where whenever I go in any direction outside of that city BB will get alerted and cause sam to go into the alert state as well. While in the alert state you cannot interact with any station terminals to complete or take on orders, so I can't finish grinding 5 star ranks since leaving south knot basically bricks the game for me. 

Resting in a private room, on the ground or in a crater lake will not negate being in this alert state. The only way to fix it is to load up the save made right before leaving the city. Has this happened to anyone else or does someone know how to avoid this? Im not able to platinum this game if I can't continue to keep making deliveries. 

10 hours ago, HellSpawn137 said:

I've been experiencing a glitch outside of south knot city where whenever I go in any direction outside of that city BB will get alerted and cause sam to go into the alert state as well. While in the alert state you cannot interact with any station terminals to complete or take on orders, so I can't finish grinding 5 star ranks since leaving south knot basically bricks the game for me. 

Resting in a private room, on the ground or in a crater lake will not negate being in this alert state. The only way to fix it is to load up the save made right before leaving the city. Has this happened to anyone else or does someone know how to avoid this? Im not able to platinum this game if I can't continue to keep making deliveries. 

You're talking about the BT Boss Fight right after you come out

Spoiler

Mama's Lab

right?

5 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

You're talking about the BT Boss Fight right after you come out

Hide contents

Mama's Lab

right?

No, I've already finished the entire story before this started happening to me. It just usually happens in the area to the south of mamas lab, even if theres no time fall in the area

14 hours ago, FinalRevival said:

I have 250+ hours in this game. I have never experienced what you are describing.

I wonder if you tried to locate the trigger point. There must be a reference point/location to the trigger.

I've figured out the trigger is getting close to 250 m from mama's lab, around the area where tjoe was talking about during the story. I got around it by using a zipline network down by the cost and up around the ruins by south knot. It really messes up my time with timed deliveries but that's the only way I've found to avoid that glitch