Leech Hunter difficulty specific???

rintheskyking

Hi, i cant find a direct answer to this but is leech hunter difficulty specific or is it always the same difficulty?

Im on hard and its not tough but it takes way too long and i really wanna get this over with it. If i did a quick speedrun and played on easy, would i unlock leech hunter in easy mode, or would it be the same difficulty it is on normal and hard? Im going for Distracted from the hunt and getting 50 of one leech color. Already got the A rank so these are the only 2 left i need. Example of what i mean:

Easy beat=easy mode leech hunter

Normal beat=normal mode leech hunter

Hard beat=hard mode leech hunter 

Or is it all one difficulty no matter what? 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2020-06-23 at 1:18 AM, rintheskyking said:

Yes, its def a little more difficult than re1

I’m curious about this too. I just finished RE1 recently (first RE game) and was blown away. I’m planning on playing RE0 next and doing some research now.

From what I gather, the Leech Hunter mode seems to be the most difficult portion of the platinum. But what exactly is this mode, and what does it entail?

35 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

From what I gather, the Leech Hunter mode seems to be the most difficult portion of the platinum. But what exactly is this mode, and what does it entail?

you have to run around like a third of the game collecting 100 leech items, and trying to not die.  its a pretty shit mode since the leeches fill your inventory in stacks of 10, and you cant remove them ever, so you have to basically clear the entire zone, then pick them all up.  id agree thats its the hardest part, and id recommend to do it on easy anyways since its the only way to get infinite weapons on that difficulty, but you can "cheat" the weapons in wesker mode anyways

1 hour ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

you have to run around like a third of the game collecting 100 leech items, and trying to not die.  its a pretty shit mode since the leeches fill your inventory in stacks of 10, and you cant remove them ever, so you have to basically clear the entire zone, then pick them all up.  id agree thats its the hardest part, and id recommend to do it on easy anyways since its the only way to get infinite weapons on that difficulty, but you can "cheat" the weapons in wesker mode anyways

Lol that sounds a little silly. Maybe it plays better than it sounds, but I guess I’ll just have to find out!

I was thinking I’d start this one after I finish Ghost of Tsushima. I absolutely loved RE1 so I figured I’d do this one next while the fixed camera angle thing is still fresh in my mind.