Trophy List Installation

aln15

When do the trophy lists for each game show up on your profile?  I have no interest in playing Siege of the Dragonspear or having the trophy list appear on my profile. 

Do all three trophy lists appear upon game installation or do you have to manually launch each game for the list to appear?  I played the Ezio Collection a while back and the trophy list only appeared once each game was manually launched from the start menu.

I noticed that there were more owners for BG2 than SoD so it looks like SoD is avoidable.

Edited by aln15

I did not know you could delete 0% trophy lists.  Was this always a feature?  I remember accidentally installing The Playroom when I got my PS4 at launch.  I couldn't find a way to delete it.  I ended up buying the camera just to 100% it.  Haven't used that camera since.   

1 hour ago, aln15 said:

I did not know you could delete 0% trophy lists.  Was this always a feature?  I remember accidentally installing The Playroom when I got my PS4 at launch.  I couldn't find a way to delete it.  I ended up buying the camera just to 100% it.  Haven't used that camera since.   

It was added as a feature a few years ago. You can only delete a 0% trophy list. You can only delete trophy lists via a ps4 console

• Like 2