Free Trophies for Hunters....

Tufferwear

Wake-Up club is an ultra rare 100%....

Yes it is ultra rare. It's because the only people that knew of it or wanted to get it were "Trophy Hunters" or by your words "Trophy Whores". In fact it was featured on IGN on "Trophy Hunters" and said what an easy completion it was. I don't think you are observing the humor here. I am trying to show you that you are embarrassed or concerned that you would appear as a trophy whore for getting the game when in fact you have games that are in fact the staple of a "Trophy Whore's" diet....easy games to complete...LOL. Cheers mate.

Yes it is ultra rare. It's because the only people that knew of it or wanted to get it were "Trophy Hunters" or by your words "Trophy Whores". In fact it was featured on IGN on "Trophy Hunters" and said what an easy completion it was. I don't think you are observing the humor here. I am trying to show you that you are embarrassed or concerned that you would appear as a trophy whore for getting the game when in fact you have games that are in fact the staple of a "Trophy Whore's" diet....easy games to complete...LOL. Cheers mate.

I didn't install Wake-up club for easy trophies in the first place, I wanted an alarm clock on my Vita and didn't even know it had trophies...

You think i would have put myself through those hours of repetitive torture voluntarily for a few miserable bronze trophies?

I would prefer not to play this because it just makes you look like a trophy whore

That's fine and all, but what if people legitimately like playing the game.  I know in previous MLB games, I literally played just Home Run Derby all day.  Besides you have some easy games yourself lol

I didn't install Wake-up club for easy trophies in the first place, I wanted an alarm clock on my Vita and didn't even know it had trophies...

You think i would have put myself through those hours of repetitive torture voluntarily for a few miserable bronze trophies?

Most folks nowadays use cell phones and/or clocks :hmm:  Yes, because you did the trophies lol

I wouldn't know. It was free, so I said, fuck it.

That's understandable.  I was only wondering.  I can get MLB 13 (PS3 and Vita versions) for $50.  I'm thinking about getting them ^_^

Yes, because you did the trophies lol

That's why i said "voluntarily", i would never have went near it if i knew it had pain in the ass trophies like that, but once i installed it i had to do it because i like to have every game i can completed

As for my first comment, forget i said that...didn't mean to be a dick, sorry

That's fine and all, but what if people legitimately like playing the game.  I know in previous MLB games, I literally played just Home Run Derby all day.  Besides you have some easy games yourself lol

Most folks nowadays use cell phones and/or clocks :hmm:  Yes, because you did the trophies lol

That's understandable.  I was only wondering.  I can get MLB 13 (PS3 and Vita versions) for $50.  I'm thinking about getting them ^_^

Iv'e seen MLB 13 in the ps store for like $30 I think. Iv'e been wanting to play one, cuz the 2k ones suck. I did play The Show way back before trophies.

That's why i said "voluntarily", i would never have went near it if i knew it had pain in the ass trophies like that, but once i installed it i had to do it because i like to have every game i can completed

As for my first comment, forget i said that...didn't mean to be a dick, sorry

If it helps I never took it as you being a Dick. I was just trying to have some fun. I hate that tone is not conveyed Textually. 

And a side note...The Home Run Derby is likely in the game. This was just an off shoot of the game that Sony was selling for $7 before and decided to make it free this week. Don't know if it will last long but it has 3 GOLD trophies. Had it been bronze trophies only, then it's up to you if you want to do it. But if you can time pressing "X" at the right time for less than 10 minutes you will earn 100% Completion, 3 Gold Trophies, 1 Bronze and you may even find yourself having fun in the process. 

Anyone who isn't a sports person...Neither am I, but this is the best part of baseball...Just batting. No Strikes, no Bases, just hit the damn ball. You don't have to love Baseball to know that in order to win you hit the stitched ball over the fence. It was a fun game and I personally enjoyed it. I'll go play that game over and over again before I even once consider picking up MLB 13 The Show to play. That's just me though. 

Edited by Tufferwear
  • Like 1