What's your current installed data size?

Zanyverse

Basically what the title says, i recently realized that i have alot of shit installed on my PS4 and i'm wondering what your guys sizes are to compare. Also, do you guys organize everything in folders or is that just me? These are my current stats.

1. Disc Games - 568.4 GB - 18 Items

2. EU Games - 592.7 GB - 85 Items

3. US Games - 231.8 GB - 42 Items

4. UK Games - 150.8 GB - 13 Items

5. HK Games - 333.3 GB - 41 Items

6. JP Games - 18.74 GB - 5 Items

The main reason for this is because i just end up buying alot of games in that are on sale, and just dont get to them for like 6+ months sometimes.

What about you guys?

• Like 2

Around 700 GB. I've stopped installing new games and stopped buying new games. I went back to my spreadsheet to check the games I bought in 2017 on sale and haven't played till now. It actually turned out those games are much cheaper now and the only thing I did was wasted money and expanded my backlog. 

• Like 4

I pretty much put everything in folders because I like to organize stuff. I delete stuff as I finish them unless they're digital (that I bought) to make space for other newer games. I used to have all my games installed about 2 years ago but ran out of space so I don't keep everything on my system anymore. I got a 2TB internal but I'm not going to bother with an external just to have everything installed.

1. Fall/Winter Backlog Challenge - 2 items (37.38GB) - An event I'm doing.
  2. In Progress - 5 items (204.6GB) - Games I have started but have unfinished business with.
  3. Online - 6 items (180.5GB) - Games with online trophies, I got some games to add to this after Black Friday and Christmas.
  4. Other - 11 items (8.35GB) - The apps I use (Spotify) or can't delete (The Playroom).
  5. PS+ - 42 items (528.3GB) - All the PS+ games I want to play.
  6. F2P - 3 items (45.83G) - Free to play games.
  7. Digital - 52 items (329.8GB) - Digital games.

I got a lot going on right now but usually I just focus on one game at a time and when I do I just move it out of its folder to be the first thing on my dash.

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 2

My external 2Tb was full the other day, I blame the Folder organization for this lol, buy and install. 

I think is better just install what I'm going to play during the month.

But I cannot avoid to try to organize everything every time to have it at hand "just in case"

• Like 1

My internal is disc base games only while my External is digital games only.

I don't know how many disc base vs digital but I do know I have 239 games installed atm :awesome:....

P0r3a4M.png

Also I like to put all my games in folders.

I categorize them buy genre mostly, and some are by dev/pub.

1 PS4 Pro with 1000GB SSD filled with VR games and top priority PRO Enhanced games.

1 PS4 Launch Edition with 500GB SSD with the top priority of regular games installed. Use this the most.

1 PS3 Slim with 256GB SSD with the top priority of games installed. 29 at the moment, 13 more to go after that.

1 PS3 SuperSlim with 256GB SSD. Empty backup console for when the Slim breaks. Come on PS5 BC!!!

I also have loads of mechanical harddrives and a USB-to-SATA3 dongle. I removed them when switching to SSDs and from second-hand PS3s I purchased. They're ranging from

500GB-2000GB. I can use those as external storage but I don't need more games installed.

• Like 2

I have 400 gb on my main, a 1 tb for under 20 gb games thats 850 gb full, and a 2 gb for big titles thats completely full. I kind of started doing a thing where i have a folder called next 20 on my main console where i pick 10 random games and i try to go through them and put another in rotation when it gets to 9 or lower with another focused on games im doing online for and the goal is to not let the next 20 folder exceed 20 games as i add games i did the online for to the next 20 folder as im currently going through the online in as many games i can(current focus is guilty gear xrd revelator and red faction gurrela remarstered)

• Like 1

It's at 53.24GB, which is Monster Hunter World alone. I like to stick to one game at a time, and if I wanted to download something else to play, I could just do so in an hour or so.

If I went full prepper mode and started downloading every game in my digital library, I'd have to purchase a few terabytes of external storage. So right now I'm just taking my chances with Sony not removing all digital content (or even some of it) overnight. Sure, if one of the games I have purchased were removed from the store, I'd probably have to reconsider this stance but it hasn't happened as of yet.

20 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

My internal is disc base games only while my External is digital games only.

I don't know how many disc base vs digital but I do know I have 239 games installed atm :awesome:....

P0r3a4M.png

Also I like to put all my games in folders.

I categorize them buy genre mostly, and some are by dev/pub.

I'm getting ready to pick up an external storage drive. May I ask which model you use and if you are happy with it?