What's your current installed data size?

Zanyverse

57 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I'm getting ready to pick up an external storage drive. May I ask which model you use and if you are happy with it?

Im using the Seagate Expansion 4Tb

bPNJpAa.jpg

Heres the exact model. Looks like you can get it thru google buy for extra 20% off.

EPc1xSo.png

Oh you also asked if any of us use folders on the XMB.

I definitely do. I have one called "Games with Unfinished Business", which is for anything I started and haven't finished yet, or they have DLC to complete, or are games like No Man's Sky where I might go back to it to explore from time to time. 

"Unplayed", which is anything installed that I haven't started yet but intend to play soon. 

"Borderlands" which is BL1 Remastered, The Handsome Collection and BL3

And then theres the "Useless Shit" folder, which is for the bloatware apps you can't delete. Like PlayStation Now, Live from PlayStation, PlayStation Vue, Spotify, The Playroom etc. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 2

Currently around 850gb on my ps4 pro 1tb hdd. I have 4 folders that are labelled 'Not yet started', 'Games to Plat', 'Games', and 'Stuff'. I'm tempted to buy that 4tb external that someone posted above, but I feel like it would just add to my backlog. I have a decently fast internet speed so I'll just download a game if I want to play it. I've been doing better lately about clearing out games and deleting them, ready to get ahead this year.

Im using Seagate Expansion 6TB external hard drive.

Price is around 115-120$ and i will never have to worry about space again :)

Edited by Game_Knot
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I definitely also use the folders. Organized by game type. Then inside the folder the ones I've completed go to the end of the list. I usually delete single player games that I've gotten the platinum for.

To the original question I'm using 256 gigs out of my 500 on my ps4 hard drive and 1.73 TB out of 2 TB of my external.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DoXOJMx.jpg

Just upgraded from a 2TB internal drive + 2TB external to a 5TB external. Moved everything to the external drive so now I'm sitting at 3.5TB total.

Really curious to see how digital PS4 titles will work on PS5 so I'm at least set to migrate my library whenever I'm able to get my hands on one.