small sword combos

Titanomachy_75

Why my basic combos not there?

1. When she jumps and I hit square 5 times the ending should be a sword toss? I notice on few videos I seen this happens but in my game she jumps and just does sword slashes till shes done no throw?

2. on ground when hitting the square button 7 times she dont jump up and toss her sword what gives?

Edited by Titanomachy_75

Just now, Redgrave said:

I'm pretty sure you either have to level up more or upgrade the weapon for more combos.

Mmm but this video is for basic combos when you get it from the start of the game ... and the level is the start of the game? I spent 1 hour trying to see what is wrong reinstalled my game twice .. is there a glitch ??

Just now, Titanomachy_75 said:

Mmm but this video is for basic combos when you get it from the start of the game ... and the level is the start of the game? I spent 1 hour trying to see what is wrong reinstalled my game twice .. is there a glitch ??

I didn't notice it until now but that is footage from the demo so maybe they gave you more moves in the demo. I don't remember how the demo went for me but I suppose that is one reason he has different moves. But no, it's definitely not a glitch. If you just started the game then yeah it's likely because you need to level up more and upgrade the weapons. There might also be chip mods you can install that would help but I don't remember all the chips I used outside of the auto-healing one.

Just now, Redgrave said:

I didn't notice it until now but that is footage from the demo so maybe they gave you more moves in the demo. I don't remember how the demo went for me but I suppose that is one reason he has different moves. But no, it's definitely not a glitch. If you just started the game then yeah it's likely because you need to level up more and upgrade the weapons. There might also be chip mods you can install that would help but I don't remember all the chips I used outside of the auto-healing one.

Mmm I see .. thanks for the insight on this matter. I was getting piss cause I’m a combo Freak lol ? I see the level up weapons .. but not sure what you mean chip mod? 

4 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Mmm I see .. thanks for the insight on this matter. I was getting piss cause I’m a combo Freak lol 1f602.png I see the level up weapons .. but not sure what you mean chip mod? 

Later on you will get the option to install chips on 2B and 9S which can offer buffs and whatnot. One of them that I used was one that healed you automatically but there's others that might help with leveling up more. I don't remember all of them but you will get plenty of them as you play.

• Like 1

Just now, Redgrave said:

Later on you will get the option to install chips on 2B and 9S which can offer buffs and whatnot. One of them that I used was one that healed you automatically but there's others that might help with leveling up more. I don't remember all of them but you will get plenty of them as you play.

Ok thanks ??