speedrun trophy

playerLEGO

do i have to press new game for the trophy to trigger? (which it doesnt have for me anymore) or do i go on chapter select and start from mansion and all tthe way to aztec..

cs i went to chapter select i went from mansion aaaall the way to dark lever without falling/drowning yet no trophy.. do i have to complete dark steam and ice in order for ir to pop?

Just did this trophy yesterday, you start from mansion and have to complete all levels you have installed. I didn't have to complete steam or the ice level because I didn't install them, but the dark level came with the game so I had to beat that one. You can also fall/drown, but you cannot restart checkpoints or quit the game at any point before finishing your run.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cohan87 said:

Just did this trophy yesterday, you start from mansion and have to complete all levels you have installed. I didn't have to complete steam or the ice level because I didn't install them, but the dark level came with the game so I had to beat that one. You can also fall/drown, but you cannot restart checkpoints or quit the game at any point before finishing your run.

really??? crap i almost did the dark level i fell and i rage quit dammit thanks for the info anw cheers..but i must go to "select level" and then mansion right?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/06/2020 at 2:44 AM, Tsar_Boy said:

I wonder if uninstalling and installing only what's needed to play offline would make the DLC levels unecessary

Welp, my version of the game comes with 3 of the DLCs so, I just lost some time :|

• 1 month later...