Brutal and Crushing difficulty stack

49 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

That's a bummer. Thanks for the info though.

You can't stand any chance if you cant beat Crushing so it's not that of a bummer.. after crushing tweaks will unlock so that brutal can be done much easier but as long as i know tweak glitch doesnt work on uncharted 2 digital version so you must get in the hell for that 100%

Edited by Darpiom

10 hours ago, Darpiom said:

You can't stand any chance if you cant beat Crushing so it's not that of a bummer.. after crushing tweaks will unlock so that brutal can be done much easier but as long as i know tweak glitch doesnt work on uncharted 2 digital version so you must get in the hell for that 100%

Yeah seems like that tweak glitch doesn't work on U2 and U3 anymore. That's going to be tough I guess.

2 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Yeah seems like that tweak glitch doesn't work on U2 and U3 anymore. That's going to be tough I guess.

It still works.

For Uncharted 2 you need to get a physical version of the Nathan Drake Collection (NOT the standalone Uncharted 2) and never update it beyond 1.00.

I still haven't played Uncharted 3, but as far as I know, the glitch still works.

45 minutes ago, Zenpai said:

It still works.

For Uncharted 2 you need to get a physical version of the Nathan Drake Collection (NOT the standalone Uncharted 2) and never update it beyond 1.00.

I still haven't played Uncharted 3, but as far as I know, the glitch still works.

I figured. But since the digital collection is going to be free for PS+, that's unfortunately not possible.

1 hour ago, MyLastRide said:

This collection on Brutal is just stupid and unfair. Good luck to everyone who gonna try to get those trophies without glitching.

When I heard that Uncharted Collection Remaster will be in PS+ I thought in replay these games, but when I saw that bullshit of brutal and speedruns DLC for 100%... I pass...

11 hours ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

When I heard that Uncharted Collection Remaster will be in PS+ I thought in replay these games, but when I saw that bullshit of brutal and speedruns DLC for 100%... I pass...

Brutal with tweaks is easier than crushing normally. And the speedrun time requirement is actually pretty well-meant