Alex_R-13

Brutal and Crushing difficulty stack

12 posts in this topic

Can you play this game immediately on brutal before completing it on crushing? If so, would the difficulty related trophies from the base game and "dlc" stack?

Edited by Alex_R-13

3 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Can you play this game immediately on brutal before completing it on crushing? If so, do the two difficulty related trophies stack?

Brutal is unlocked by beating Crushing.

5 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Brutal is unlocked by beating Crushing.

That's a bummer. Thanks for the info though.

49 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

That's a bummer. Thanks for the info though.

You can't stand any chance if you cant beat Crushing so it's not that of a bummer.. after crushing tweaks will unlock so that brutal can be done much easier but as long as i know tweak glitch doesnt work on uncharted 2 digital version so you must get in the hell for that 100%

Edited by Darpiom

10 hours ago, Darpiom said:

You can't stand any chance if you cant beat Crushing so it's not that of a bummer.. after crushing tweaks will unlock so that brutal can be done much easier but as long as i know tweak glitch doesnt work on uncharted 2 digital version so you must get in the hell for that 100%

Yeah seems like that tweak glitch doesn't work on U2 and U3 anymore. That's going to be tough I guess.

2 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Yeah seems like that tweak glitch doesn't work on U2 and U3 anymore. That's going to be tough I guess.

It still works.

For Uncharted 2 you need to get a physical version of the Nathan Drake Collection (NOT the standalone Uncharted 2) and never update it beyond 1.00.

I still haven't played Uncharted 3, but as far as I know, the glitch still works.

45 minutes ago, Zenpai said:

It still works.

For Uncharted 2 you need to get a physical version of the Nathan Drake Collection (NOT the standalone Uncharted 2) and never update it beyond 1.00.

I still haven't played Uncharted 3, but as far as I know, the glitch still works.

I figured. But since the digital collection is going to be free for PS+, that's unfortunately not possible.

This collection on Brutal is just stupid and unfair. Good luck to everyone who gonna try to get those trophies without glitching.

1 hour ago, MyLastRide said:

This collection on Brutal is just stupid and unfair. Good luck to everyone who gonna try to get those trophies without glitching.

When I heard that Uncharted Collection Remaster will be in PS+ I thought in replay these games, but when I saw that bullshit of brutal and speedruns DLC for 100%... I pass...

11 hours ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

When I heard that Uncharted Collection Remaster will be in PS+ I thought in replay these games, but when I saw that bullshit of brutal and speedruns DLC for 100%... I pass...

Brutal with tweaks is easier than crushing normally. And the speedrun time requirement is actually pretty well-meant

30 minutes ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Brutal with tweaks is easier than crushing normally. And the speedrun time requirement is actually pretty well-meant

But in digital for U2 and 3 there is no way to apply the glitch for the tweaks right? Or there is a way to download the 1.0 version?

11 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

But in digital for U2 and 3 there is no way to apply the glitch for the tweaks right? Or there is a way to download the 1.0 version?

There are ways. Here's some resources you can consult: