"Moneybags" trophy glitched?

MrHappyPants

Seriously.. I have had well over 16k caps and the trophy still hasn't popped yet.

I don't think people trading with you personally and giving you caps for items counts..

I have searched wide and far for cap stashes which are quite rare and getting caps in general searching is really damn hard and scarce.

I am not sure about your CAMP vendors counts.. I have had people buy a few of my stuff and I am not sure how much caps my vendors made.

Seriously.. This game is a mess.. I spent around 80 hours and I ONLY just reached level 50.. I will have to make the soul crushing grind to level 100. =/

Also my perks and SPECIAL is ALL over the place. -=/

On 06/01/2020 at 11:37 PM, DerHerzeleid said:

Seriously.. I have had well over 16k caps and the trophy still hasn't popped yet.

I don't think people trading with you personally and giving you caps for items counts..

I have searched wide and far for cap stashes which are quite rare and getting caps in general searching is really damn hard and scarce.

I am not sure about your CAMP vendors counts.. I have had people buy a few of my stuff and I am not sure how much caps my vendors made.

Seriously.. This game is a mess.. I spent around 80 hours and I ONLY just reached level 50.. I will have to make the soul crushing grind to level 100. =/

A number of people have achieved the trophy over the last few days so I highly doubt it's bugged. I remember this trophy popping naturally for me whilst on the journey to Level 100 and if you're only Level 50 I wouldn't worry about that one for now.

It's been a while since I played but, from memory, when you level up past Level 50 you get the option to reallocate SPECIAL points, so if you are unhappy with your build then you can rectify it relatively easily.

Lastly, if you don't enjoy the game then I wouldn't worry about going for the platinum. Trophy hunting is supposed to be enjoyable and it doesn't sound like you're having much fun with the game at all.

On 1/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, DerHerzeleid said:

Getting caps from other players does not count, but selling items to vendors does. That's where most of my money comes from. Just like the leveling trophies the caps trophy can sometimes fail to unlock. The only thing that is a known cause is the event monster mash. If you hit one of the level milestones or get 10,000 caps from this event it will break the trophy. You will have to make a new character when this happens. That said the way the game counts caps is weird, so you may be fine still. If you are just now hitting 50 and have not been stealing every bottle of booze/chem/weapon to sell then you vary well may not be at 10,000 yet. If you dont get it by 100 then you a certainly bugged. 

I managed to get the level 100 trophy after a hard grind. I got from level 58 to 100 in a day because of the double xp and white spring place. lol

I STILL haven't gotten the 10,000 caps trophy yet. I have sold a shit ton of stuff in vendors, looted caps and sold stuff at CAMP vendors but no trophy.

Might have to start another character.. =/

It's the ONLY trophy I need for the platinum and I am DONE with this god forsaken game.

1 hour ago, DerHerzeleid said:

I managed to get the level 100 trophy after a hard grind. I got from level 58 to 100 in a day because of the double xp and white spring place. lol

I STILL haven't gotten the 10,000 caps trophy yet. I have sold a shit ton of stuff in vendors, looted caps and sold stuff at CAMP vendors but no trophy.

Might have to start another character.. =/

It's the ONLY trophy I need for the platinum and I am DONE with this god forsaken game.

Shit, 42 levels in one day. That is crazy. If you dont have it buy now then it has to be bugged. Sorry for your luck.

FINALLY GOT THE MONEYBAGS TROPHY AND THE PLAT FOR THIS CRAP GAME!!!

I YEETED THIS GAME SO HARD OUT OF MY CONSOLE!!!

I never had a game crash so fucking HARD in my life as well, glitches everywhere, just general bullshit.

Deleting this game and never coming back to this game again is like a orgasm x infinity

And no I am NOT going back to this game EVER AGAIN!!! Even if the DLC is free..

Fuck this game...

Fuck it to hell and back.

• Like 1