For those who need beat 30 opponents in survival [I-Impossible…! trophy]

• 4 months later...

Ok, cringey thread title aside, I found a way that makes this trophy a lot more easier. I wouldn't say it's guaranteed to get you it but it was the first strategy that got me it and got me it on my first test with it.

While the guide's method may still work well for some, the method listed works completely fine for me up until Stage 25 where things get a little bit dangerous getting close to the opponent and things can get a little bit too luck based for my liking, so instead, I suggest a double team with Athena, what you want to do is focus mainly on her :r1: finish, using any items that you obtain, switching to the other and doing the same, then let both reload, switch and do it again. Yes, it isn't a guaranteed hit, but you have so many chances with how fast your superbar recharges. By stage 20 (and even on Kukri as this opponent can be a bit of an issue), you want to be dodge rolling ( :l1: + :right: ) to either side of the stage, keeping as far away from the opponent as you can to prevent getting locked into a combo. This allowed me to enter all the later matches with full health, plus Athena actually has a heal for her red health special. I even managed to get 33 clears doing this.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

This is a really good method so thanks for sharing.  I was able to get to level 31 using this so it definitely helped.  Since getting the trophy I've continued to play survival to grind for gold.  Since then I usually come unstuck at stage 19 with Kukri so even using the cheese method this part's still a challenge but it gives you a much better chance.  As mentioned constantly doing the rolling block while against Kukri helps a fair bit as well.  Thanks again DEMON.  

Edited by PondNewt
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 16/5/2020 at 0:31 AM, DEMON said:

Ok, cringey thread title aside, I found a way that makes this trophy a lot more easier. I wouldn't say it's guaranteed to get you it but it was the first strategy that got me it and got me it on my first test with it.

While the guide's method may still work well for some, the method listed works completely fine for me up until Stage 25 where things get a little bit dangerous getting close to the opponent and things can get a little bit too luck based for my liking, so instead, I suggest a double team with Athena, what you want to do is focus mainly on her :r1: finish, using any items that you obtain, switching to the other and doing the same, then let both reload, switch and do it again. Yes, it isn't a guaranteed hit, but you have so many chances with how fast your superbar recharges. By stage 20 (and even on Kukri as this opponent can be a bit of an issue), you want to be dodge rolling ( :l1: + :right: ) to either side of the stage, keeping as far away from the opponent as you can to prevent getting locked into a combo. This allowed me to enter all the later matches with full health, plus Athena actually has a heal for her red health special. I even managed to get 33 clears doing this.

Nice tips, i reached to round 44 easy, thanks ?