How Do You Justify Buying the Same Game Twice for Trophies?

sepheroithisgod

Well, the only game I bought 3 times was The Witcher 3 and its my favourite game of all time. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition was my 100th platinum and it was 3 years ago. Now I'm 8 platinums from 200th and I'm planning to replay it all over again to make it my 200th (Probably gonna buy ps5 version). Same gonna happen for 300th and 400th platinums. Answering your question, If I'm planning to replay it why not do another stack? Can't get enough of The Witcher 3.

Edited by Wuzziaka
  • Like 1

If I plays better, looks better and loads faster that's a good reason. (But it must be a game I liked so much I want to play it again).

If it is on a different system (especially a different ecosystem like PC vs. Sony) where other friends are playing, that's a good reason.

If it's a complete version with the dlc, and it's cheaper than buying the dlc individually, that's a good reason. Maybe sell the original disc if possible.

However, if I get a second copy of a game, it generally needs to be heavily discounted before I buy it.

Don't know that people need to justify anything for what kind of media they decide to buy.

But if the game is good and the price is decent, I don't mind rebuying. I've rebought and completed both Costume Quest games for PSN & Steam cause I liked them so much.

• Like 2

If I want to play it, I buy it.  Some ppl like to eat 2 burgers at a time.  I like to stack games.  

My favorite stack is Wanted: Weapons of Fate.  Got the NA and the GER stacks.  Fun old game.  

Just bought a stack to play for Sleeping Dogs.  Looking forward to stacking it after my stack of MotoGP 14.

Working on the PS4 version, after just finishing the PS3 version.  If you like it, do it.  If not, then don't.  

Enjoy your gaming journey.

Most of all, have fun.  Don't worry what other ppl say or do.  Be yourself.  Encourage others to do the same.  

Edited by kfree7