Trophy thoughts

People on steam say the achievements are easier then in the first game and the overall game response is very positive ? Sounds good to me.

I just wish there was a detailed guide somewhere so you don’t miss any achievements/trophies during the playthrough. All I found so far are achievement descriptions.

Again no difficulty related trophies. I haven't played it yet but I assume that a lot of the trophys are missable again. But it looks like you can do everything in one playthrough which is a nice timesave in comparison to the first one. So it should be again a time consuming but easy platinum.

Anyway, playing the first roght now and try to get the platinum before the second one arrives .. really looking forward to it.

I just started the first game yesterday. Glad it looks like there won't be two playthroughs required. Thanks contradictory kill/no kill trophies. Also interesting that they published the trophy lost three whole weeks prior to release. This will be bittersweet, seeing as it's the last Obsidian game we'll ever see on PlayStation.

Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

How to trigger a mutiny? 

I take off all foods and money and wander around for hours but no mutiny event... 

It takes a while but it will come.

Just drive around with your ship in circles.

When the event happens choose the attack option, don't try to talk your way out of it.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 4:37 PM, Couga83 said:

It takes a while but it will come.

Just drive around with your ship in circles.

When the event happens choose the attack option, don't try to talk your way out of it.

Needs a full crew? Got it

Best way to get bad reputation with a companion? 

Edited by Stormwarrior90

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.1.2020 at 9:08 AM, anotherfangirl said:

People on steam say the achievements are easier then in the first game and the overall game response is very positive 1f642.png Sounds good to me.

I just wish there was a detailed guide somewhere so you don’t miss any achievements/trophies during the playthrough. All I found so far are achievement descriptions.

Use the one on steam https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393372354 it covers everything.

• 6 months later...