Easy way to see unrevealed collectibles in-game

Reaperberri

For those of you who didn't know, when you go to the menu and head over to the Progression tab, you can choose Collections and then a desired district, and when selecting a collectible from the list (billboard/flamingo/graffiti) you can press square to show it on the map, even if you have not yet revealed it. That will allow you to then set a route to said collectible.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Reaperberri said:

For those of you who didn't know, when you go to the menu and head over to the Progression tab, you can choose Collections and then a desired district, and when selecting a collectible from the list (billboard/flamingo/graffiti) you can press square to show it on the map, even if you have not yet revealed it. That will allow you to then set a route to said collectible.

Thanks for making a thread on this. I commented the same thing 2 weeks ago on another thread because im too lazy to make i seperate thread lol. 

Before i figured this method out i didnt see it anywhere online which i was suprised by. Even powerpyx never mentioned it. Powerpyx just said you can check you progress. 

This method is alot easier than following a map because theres that many collectables its so hard to follow plus the borders between regions arnt very clear.

Also just to add this method does not work for missing activities

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Why would they patch something like this <_< it's not even an exploit or anything. I'm doing collectible cleanup now and even after finishing all activities it's so annoying to see how many more flamingos and spray cans are still unrevealed on my map. 

This was the only way I could have finished everything without having to either drive around for hours searching or look up the locations on the internet. But it looks like they want you to put in the work...