Loot (resources) farming locations and tips

Gr4de_04

So after the story mode when you are supposed to work on mithril items and puzzles and whatnot i found myself needing a lot of loot. So here are some locations i found that provide an excellent amount of them.

Fish: Overworld - Lake-Town. There are barrels and racks of fish everywhere. Theres alos a merchant to the far left of the map by the lake that trades 40 fish for 80 rope.

Meat: Any goblin drops meat. A good place is the story level Goblin Town

Silver: There are a couple of statues in the palace of the elves (to the east of Rivendell). You need someone that can destroy Mithril bricks. Destroying these will net you silver.

Diamonds: in the Palace of the elves (to the east of Rivendell) there is a merchant who will trade you 20 diamonds.

Saphire: theres a merchant during the day that trades you 20 saphires for 50 rocks at Bree

There are red bricks for always getting guaranteed gem or mienral types. I'd avise looking up a youtube video on red brick for this.

Any resource: In the far north of Erebor you can trade studs for resources at the "Dwarven Loot Dispenser". This is quite costly. This place is right next to your postgame spawn point behind a wall you need to crack open. Once u have a lot of stud multipliers, this is the way to go.

Useful items:

Yo-Yo and the Bug Net: Enemies drop any sort of random loot when they are killed (with the exception of mithril bricks)

Archaeologist's pick: SPecial pickaxe that lets you mine more loot than usual. useful for gems.

Mithril Bandit Gloves: Doubles the loot dropped by your enemies

Mithril Pickaxe: Mines loot instantly.

Anyway, those are the things i came across. hope these help

• Like 2