"Best Beloved" missable ?

octan1979

Hello,

is the Trophäe "Best Beloved" missable ?

Because of the Pizza deliveries. I already made the first delivery without a good rating. (only C Rating)

The first of five Stars have only 75%

Edited by octan1979

1 hour ago, octan1979 said:

Hello,

is the Trophäe "Best Beloved" missable ?

Because of the Pizza deliveries. I already made the first delivery without a good rating. (only C Rating)

The first of five Stars have only 75%

The first star there barely rise. But when you do the final delivery, all five stars will full up. I did it yesterday.

5 hours ago, octan1979 said:

As well you have a C on the first delivery ?

Well, i did the first four deliveries with three S and one B, and still didn't fill even the first star. So yeah, i presume that you'll full the five stars anyway because something happens once you do the final delivery.

• 2 weeks later...
If you follow the guide on trophies.de you will find the trophy
 "best beloved" is missable.

translated with google translator,

Quote:

"Caution:
There are only a limited number of emails from Peter Englert and therefore only a limited number of orders that can be fulfilled for him. If you do not receive enough good star ratings for the missions, you may not level it up to the maximum star rating with the last mission. Since there is no lost freight for him, the trophy would have been missed. You should definitely play Peter Englert's assignments on "easy" or "very easy", have previously builded zip lines and take special care not to get too bad ratings.
It makes sense to leave the missions at the end of the game and to load a save status into the cloud before starting the processing so that if necessary you can start again without having to restart the whole game.