missing 3 items... help

Did you craft every single accessory from Euron and did you buy everything form the tailor's shop? And I think you opened every single chest on the Island, and you picked also the rewards for the 100% map exploration. Then, did you give every single fish to the Shoe Bill and the food to Mishy?

But actually the name of these accessories seem strange. I played last years the Vita version and I don't remember these ones. Maybe in the PS4 version they are in the Dana's segments, because in the PS4 version she had her own accessories and items. And I also remember some accessories were "hidden" in interceptions, since you could obtain them only with a S rank.

• Like 2

You get these accessories at Sanctuary Crypt during the Dana segments. And I think you can trade them at Dina’s shop afterwards? Not too sure about this though...

Also I haven’t seen Dragon-Archon around in months. That’s a bit worrying.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Did you trade with the woman you buy gifts from?

6 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

You get these accessories at Sanctuary Crypt during the Dana segments. And I think you can trade them at Dina’s shop afterwards? Not too sure about this though...

no i didn't! where can i find the shop post game? don't know where it is.

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

It's the merchant, on the right of the guy who gives you credit for map completion

whoops... i thought it was in DANA's world through the spirit where you buy stuff. I just got it, you guys rock thanks. didn't know you could trade these items with her under "trade pearls and jewels".

• Like 2