Have season pass but can't find some DLC

Bilenlol

Hello!

I have the season pass for this game and i decided to finish it up before the servers shutdown. I noticed when i checked the tours that Finish Line, AMG and No Limits are locked off.

I dont understand since i have downloaded all DLC aswell as own the season pass.

Edited by Bilenlol

1 hour ago, Bilenlol said:

Hello!

I have the season pass for this game and i decided to finish it up before the servers shutdown. I noticed when i checked the tours that Finish Line, AMG and No Limits are locked off.

I dont understand since i have downloaded all DLC aswell as own the season pass.

Some of the DLCs were not on he season pass, but free to get. Problem was that on the last few days of their availability these would not work. So unless you manage to download them before they were delisted you're probably in trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bilenlol said:

Hello!

Hi sadly as I have mentioned in the Delisted thread some dlc the devs forgot to include directly under the owned add-ons of the library tab for the game. Because of this people had to download the respective items directly from the psn store pages. (These items for whatever reason were listed as their own separate pages.) Due to this there is no known way to download these items now if their pages are removed. It may be possible still through searching your purchased/download list for these items.

Finish Line and AMG were also two dlcs confirmed needing to be downloaded directly from the psn store page before their removal.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Are you guys implying that if i delete my digital copy of the game, which hopefully includes all DLC, i'll lose access to certain DLC if i redownload it?

No. All the content you bought will be in your account forever.

The Season Pass gives you access through all content released from November 2014 to July 2015. Some of them were not included and MUST be bought separately. These are:

-Ignition (free DLC for everyone but needs license from the store)

-Photo Finish (free DLC for everyone but needs license from the store)

-AMG Expansion Pack (free DLC for everyone but needs license from the store)

-No Limits (DLC released later so must be bought apart from the season pass)

-Finish Line (DLC released later so must be bought apart from the season pass)

These last two only appears in Driveclub Bikes trophy list (because they released so many DLC for a single game), so as long as you don't earn any trophy of them, the list will not pop. Also, all DLC content from Bikes (as Bikes himself) are not included in season pass neither.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2