Obligatory Trophy Thoughts Thread

24 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

New one? 

Didn't knew that there was going to be another one.. 

What are the differences from the Late[st] one? 

It's an updated version with one new character and probably some system updates. It's not entirely new but I mean, they could've added like one new trophy with the new character on it. Or something, I dunno.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AbuStyles1 said:

If you are already an owner of UNIST, then you get the UNICLR update for free. The only thing you would have to pay for is the new character.

So, it's similar to Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator vr2 (I forgot what it is called...), but in the case of that game, it didn't got a new trophy list. 

Still, the free update surely will not give us this new trophy list, will it? (I started the "Late[st]" this week, not really wanting to get screwed on that plat because of a strange update..). 

2 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

So, it's similar to Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator vr2 (I forgot what it is called...), but in the case of that game, it didn't got a new trophy list. 

Still, the free update surely will not give us this new trophy list, will it? (I started the "Late[st]" this week, not really wanting to get screwed on that plat because of a strange update..). 

Yeah you probably wont get the new trophy list. that'd be wild lol.

11 minutes ago, AbuStyles1 said:

Yeah you probably wont get the new trophy list. that'd be wild lol.

Well, it's not totally unheard of.. Although it was paid (and different content), Driveclub always installs both trophies lists, since the release of Bikes, and the same goes for Monster Hunter World, since the release of Iceborne.. 

• Like 1

Same list, same icons

lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu.jpg
In all seriousness, this is rumored to be a free update for those who own the previous version of Under Night. I understand there is retail version of this one on the way, but it’s hard tell if both versions will share the same trophy pool or not. Considering I have one completed and yet this list remains not, it looks to be two separate pools right now. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 has the same list as Xrd Revelator but share the same pool. Technically Rev 2 doesn’t even read as it’s own unique game, it’s recognized as Revelator as far as trophies go.

Edited by ShonenCat
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well, other than the trophy list being the exact same as UNIST's (besides the slight :platinum: name change), yes, it'll be an easy plat. And yes, it'll be a free update to those that own UNIST on PS4 (sorry PS3/Vita players). However, I'm suspecting that this list will end up working on its standalone (physical/digital) version and not the updated/patched way if you already own UNIST. (Unless by some miracle you can stack easily, lol.)

---

Edit/Update: On second thought, it does seem to be the standalone version of UNICLR. Also, it includes DLC Colors 31-40 and all of the Round Call DLC voices for everyone minus Londrekia from what I see lately of streamers' ealy copies of the standalone release.

Edited by NeoStrayCat

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Franciscoo- said:

So how does the trophy list work for anyone who already owns UNIST physically?

Do we have to pay full price to get the version with the trophy list?

Sadly, those getting the update from the PS4 version of UNIST will not get a separate trophy list. You have to buy the standalone (physical/digital) version of UNICLR unfortunately if you want a trophy stack.

• Like 2