Is it Feasible to Combine Knife Only and Invisible Enemy runs?

ferginator88

2 hours ago, ferginator88 said:

@Optinooby question for you. When you dodge enemies, do they eventually despawn? Or like, when you return to the mansion do you need to dodge hunters and the zombies you avoided? I'm trying to plan out the more difficult runs.

Throughout the whole game, there is a lot to this question. Obviously in the vids with my commentary I tell you all about these details, I will do my best though to answer a bit here;

- Some enemies appear after getting certain events or performing certain actions.

- Some enemy spawns can be avoided altogether by taking certain routes.

- Some despawn later, some dont.

- Crimson heads always disappear once dead.

- Some enemies are replaced with different enemies.

- Some zombies need burning to remove, some dont as some actually disappear once killed like graveyard zombies and few others.

- Hunters never despawn, need killing.

- Some enemy positioning is slightly different between certain difficulties.

- Some zombies will burst through certain doors, but not others.

As you can see here bud, quite a lot and dont really have time to write out all differences. Some of these only have 1 or 2 instances, whereas some have more like all through the game certain enemies will get switched after certain story actions but not all.

Like when you come back to the mansion, some zombies are replaced with hunters, some aren't. Guess if you play through a bit, you will start to figure it out, can take a bit of experimenting though.

If you watch my normal or real survival vid,  I do go into detail about all this if you would rather just find out that way ans take notes. Working it all out yourself could take a lot of playthroughs, then would need doing again for other difficulties.

This game isnt really that hard if routed right, RE0 is much harder in my opinion

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

- Some enemies appear after getting certain events or performing certain actions.

- Some enemy spawns can be avoided altogether by taking certain routes.

- Some despawn later, some dont.

- Crimson heads always disappear once dead.

- Some enemies are replaced with different enemies.

- Some zombies need burning to remove, some dont as some actually disappear once killed like graveyard zombies and few others.

- Hunters never despawn, need killing.

- Some enemy positioning is slightly different between certain difficulties.

- Some zombies will burst through certain doors, but not others.

Not to mention that killing zombies also turns them into crimson heads. So let's say you want to kill a zombie in a hallway because you think he'll be a nuisance. There's a chance that when you kill that zombie, and don't burn it, it will turn into a crimson head. They are faster and do more damage than a regular zombie, but in turn they are weaker health wise. But Optinooby is right, enemies spawn in and out depending on difficulty, how far you're into the game, who you've killed, and what routes you take. 

I also agree that RE0 is harder. It's why I've been off put to play it again. Same thing with Code Veronica.

Edited by BestUsername----

4 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

I also agree that RE0 is harder. It's why I've been off put to play it again. Same thing with Code Veronica.

I have a platinum guide for RE0 also btw xD. Easiest route is taken, still little difficult but made as easy as possible, think get it done in 5.5 runs, 1.5 of those are Leech Hunter. Here is the first;

• Like 1

• 2 months later...