Taliesin_2943

Is the adventurer trophy still broken?

46 posts in this topic

I'm hearing from a friend of mine this trophy is currently broken anyone have any info on it?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not heard anything about this trophy specifically but the servers for this game are infamously terrible, thus there's nothing you can do except twiddle your thumbs until the problem fixes itself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophy is unobtainable as server is down. All other multiplayer works fine. 

Its been down for a week now. Nobody seems to care.

 

Every time u try to download a new map you are greeted with "There is a problem with the Far Cry 2 server" People all over the world are having the exact same issue.

Platinum is now unobtainable. Unless Ubisoft become aware of and fix this issue.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ninailez said:

Trophy is unobtainable as server is down. All other multiplayer works fine. 

Its been down for a week now. Nobody seems to care.

 

Every time u try to download a new map you are greeted with "There is a problem with the Far Cry 2 server" People all over the world are having the exact same issue.

Platinum is now unobtainable. Unless Ubisoft become aware of and fix this issue.

I got the trophy Monday and had no problems 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

I got the trophy Monday and had no problems 

That seems to be the last day they were working. The map community servers have been down since then. 
 

I've contacted Ubisoft support about the issue. Hopefully they fix it as I've already put a ton of time into the field manuals. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

That seems to be the last day they were working. The map community servers have been down since then. 
 

I've contacted Ubisoft support about the issue. Hopefully they fix it as I've already put a ton of time into the field manuals. 

I hope they fix the problem.

Edited by juma-alman9oori
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've downloaded maps from torrents but it doesn't work.

Copy maps on PS3 via flash drive, play and vote for 35 maps and trophy did't popped.

Edited by eternit_pl
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, eternit_pl said:

I've downloaded maps from torrents but it doesn't work.

Copy maps on PS3 via flash drive, play and vote for 35 maps and trophy did't popped.

They did or didn't?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Entire game is broken,this game is a fucking shit 

Edited by locoporkko
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

They did or didn't?

 

Maps worked but trophy didn't popped.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, eternit_pl said:

I've downloaded maps from torrents but it doesn't work.

Copy maps on PS3 via flash drive, play and vote for 35 maps and trophy did't popped.

You can't get any trophies that way in the PS3 version of FC2, because the USB trick only works for the Xbox 360 version of the game. Download the maps in-game, then the trophy will pop after you play and rate your 25th one.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

So is this plat unobtainable now?

The servers are pure garbage and have been since launch so it's hard to tell.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

It should be obtainable but the servers are pure garbage and have been since launch.

But is this trophy possible?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

But is this trophy possible?

Apparently it isn't but I can't confirm it for myself, because I no longer have a copy of this game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

So is this plat unobtainable now?

Yes it is currently unobtainable until it either gets fixed or someone finds a workaround to it. The regular MP servers are still functioning fine. 

 

The most we can do is send tickets in to Ubisoft support.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You can't get any trophies that way in the PS3 version of FC2, because the USB trick only works for the Xbox 360 version of the game. Download the maps in-game, then the trophy will pop after you play and rate your 25th one.

 And what if my friend will join to the game? His FC2 has to download maps from my PS3. That Way for him won't work to? 

I'm deeply sorry for my English. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eternit_pl said:

 And what if my friend will join to the game? His FC2 has to download maps from my PS3. That Way for him won't work to? 

I'm deeply sorry for my English. 

No, that wont work. Iv downloaded a bunch of maps off other players. More than 25. And no trophy. I know a couple of people who downloaded around 30 and one guy who downloaded like 45. Still no trophy. Downloading maps off other players on ps3 wont work.

 

Need to download them directly from the map menu. BUT ITS NOT WORKING. Its down worldwide.

I sent a support ticket to Ubisoft. For everyone who wants the "Adventurer" trophy you need to take 10 minutes to sign up to their dumbass website and message them about this problem. 

Its the only way they will realise the server is not working.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ninailez said:

No, that wont work. Iv downloaded a bunch of maps off other players. More than 25. And no trophy. I know a couple of people who downloaded around 30 and one guy who downloaded like 45. Still no trophy. Downloading maps off other players on ps3 wont work.

 

Need to download them directly from the map menu. BUT ITS NOT WORKING. Its down worldwide.

I sent a support ticket to Ubisoft. For everyone who wants the "Adventurer" trophy you need to take 10 minutes to sign up to their dumbass website and message them about this problem. 

Its the only way they will realise the server is not working.

Drat :(. Please keep us updated on this matter.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Drat :(. Please keep us updated on this matter.

 

Server is back. You can download maps now. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Drat :(. Please keep us updated on this matter.

Yup. Server is currently up and running as of this evening. Me and a group of players popped the trophy. Grab it while u can.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this happens again, please post it to the trophy guide. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Il_Gasato said:

The downloads don't works now. 

For you guys? 

It has a tendency to go off and on just keep trying the online for this games a finicky bastard but it's not hard

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.