Is the adventurer trophy still broken?

Taliesin_2943

Trophy is unobtainable as server is down. All other multiplayer works fine. 

Its been down for a week now. Nobody seems to care.

Every time u try to download a new map you are greeted with "There is a problem with the Far Cry 2 server" People all over the world are having the exact same issue.

Platinum is now unobtainable. Unless Ubisoft become aware of and fix this issue.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ninailez said:

Trophy is unobtainable as server is down. All other multiplayer works fine. 

Its been down for a week now. Nobody seems to care.

Every time u try to download a new map you are greeted with "There is a problem with the Far Cry 2 server" People all over the world are having the exact same issue.

Platinum is now unobtainable. Unless Ubisoft become aware of and fix this issue.

I got the trophy Monday and had no problems 

18 minutes ago, boromir120 said:

I got the trophy Monday and had no problems 

That seems to be the last day they were working. The map community servers have been down since then. 

I've contacted Ubisoft support about the issue. Hopefully they fix it as I've already put a ton of time into the field manuals. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

That seems to be the last day they were working. The map community servers have been down since then. 

I've contacted Ubisoft support about the issue. Hopefully they fix it as I've already put a ton of time into the field manuals. 

I hope they fix the problem.

Edited by juma-alman9oori
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, eternit_pl said:

I've downloaded maps from torrents but it doesn't work.

Copy maps on PS3 via flash drive, play and vote for 35 maps and trophy did't popped.

You can't get any trophies that way in the PS3 version of FC2, because the USB trick only works for the Xbox 360 version of the game. Download the maps in-game, then the trophy will pop after you play and rate your 25th one.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

So is this plat unobtainable now?

Yes it is currently unobtainable until it either gets fixed or someone finds a workaround to it. The regular MP servers are still functioning fine. 

The most we can do is send tickets in to Ubisoft support.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You can't get any trophies that way in the PS3 version of FC2, because the USB trick only works for the Xbox 360 version of the game. Download the maps in-game, then the trophy will pop after you play and rate your 25th one.

And what if my friend will join to the game? His FC2 has to download maps from my PS3. That Way for him won't work to? 

I'm deeply sorry for my English. 

7 minutes ago, eternit_pl said:

And what if my friend will join to the game? His FC2 has to download maps from my PS3. That Way for him won't work to? 

I'm deeply sorry for my English. 

No, that wont work. Iv downloaded a bunch of maps off other players. More than 25. And no trophy. I know a couple of people who downloaded around 30 and one guy who downloaded like 45. Still no trophy. Downloading maps off other players on ps3 wont work.

Need to download them directly from the map menu. BUT ITS NOT WORKING. Its down worldwide.

I sent a support ticket to Ubisoft. For everyone who wants the "Adventurer" trophy you need to take 10 minutes to sign up to their dumbass website and message them about this problem. 

Its the only way they will realise the server is not working.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ninailez said:

No, that wont work. Iv downloaded a bunch of maps off other players. More than 25. And no trophy. I know a couple of people who downloaded around 30 and one guy who downloaded like 45. Still no trophy. Downloading maps off other players on ps3 wont work.

Need to download them directly from the map menu. BUT ITS NOT WORKING. Its down worldwide.

I sent a support ticket to Ubisoft. For everyone who wants the "Adventurer" trophy you need to take 10 minutes to sign up to their dumbass website and message them about this problem. 

Its the only way they will realise the server is not working.

Drat :(. Please keep us updated on this matter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...