Taliesin_2943

Is the adventurer trophy still broken?

46 posts in this topic

There is a workaround for this trophy.

It looks like the download function stopped working since December.

Edited by ScepticW
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2021 at 5:15 AM, ExcitedKumquat said:

There is a way around this if the servers are down. You need to play a "player match" with someone who has custom maps downloaded from the server. The host selects one of the custom downloaded maps and force launches with the player(s) who need it. Once you are in vote to end the match (don't just quit out or it won't work). Once you have ended the match it gives everyone the option to rate it, and for everyone who doesn't have the map you have the option to save it. Save the map. You can then solo force launch the map another 24 times and rate it after each match. This must be done in "player match". After that the trophy will pop.

 

I have the maps downloaded so I'm happy to help. Send me a message on PSN and I'll help you.

 

Thanks for your help ExcitedKumquat. Popped pretty much immediately after rating that same map 25 times...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 20/02/2021 at 2:15 AM, ExcitedKumquat said:

There is a way around this if the servers are down. You need to play a "player match" with someone who has custom maps downloaded from the server. The host selects one of the custom downloaded maps and force launches with the player(s) who need it. Once you are in vote to end the match (don't just quit out or it won't work). Once you have ended the match it gives everyone the option to rate it, and for everyone who doesn't have the map you have the option to save it. Save the map. You can then solo force launch the map another 24 times and rate it after each match. This must be done in "player match". After that the trophy will pop.

 

I have the maps downloaded so I'm happy to help. Send me a message on PSN and I'll help you.

 

i did that, download a custom map but i can't find it in player match; the "any" maps option is disabled and I am unable to select a downloaded map.

 

Edit: the "map cycle" option when you try to create a match, i cant change it.

Edited by kevao97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recommend downloading another map. Make sure you stick around after the match with the player you download it from cause it gives you the option the save the map after you have rated it and gone back to the lobby. Only after you've saved the map can you use it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been playing the same custom map and rating it everytime at the end. Started it through player match, in a map rotation of 15, call vote, end match. I have done this more than 40 times and I still didn't get it to pop. Is there something I am doing wrong?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lampacusarmale said:

I have been playing the same custom map and rating it everytime at the end. Started it through player match, in a map rotation of 15, call vote, end match. I have done this more than 40 times and I still didn't get it to pop. Is there something I am doing wrong?

 

No, this trophy is just buggy :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote
On 2/20/2021 at 7:15 AM, ExcitedKumquat said:

There is a way around this if the servers are down. You need to play a "player match" with someone who has custom maps downloaded from the server. The host selects one of the custom downloaded maps and force launches with the player(s) who need it. Once you are in vote to end the match (don't just quit out or it won't work). Once you have ended the match it gives everyone the option to rate it, and for everyone who doesn't have the map you have the option to save it. Save the map. You can then solo force launch the map another 24 times and rate it after each match. This must be done in "player match". After that the trophy will pop.

 

I have the maps downloaded so I'm happy to help. Send me a message on PSN and I'll help you.

 

This seems to not work. I have tried it with a slight alteration: Inability to download maps > played with a PSN friend on one of his downloaded User-Generated maps (at times randoms came in and out; we played and rated the same map  for at least 50-60 times the same  > still no trophy

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of today June 25 2021 I tried with 3 accounts and can’t get into the Map servers

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody's still gotten the trophy in two weeks now. I really do think this is unobtainable if nothing changes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working again,get the trophy while still possible. 😀

 

Bunch of us got it today with one map solo method.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, blazkowicz6 said:

Working again,get the trophy while still possible. 1f600.png

 

Bunch of us got it today with one map solo method.

Can you detail your steps?

I do have one map downloaded from excitedkumquat 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to players match,pick whatever mode I used uprising,choose map you downloaded,leave the rest on default,force start the match,when the match starts press START cancel match then triangle to rate the map and repeat 25 times. Change the number of stars you give each time,I went 1-2-3-4-5. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm it does work, create your own map, publish it, then rate it 25 times. I suggest the same thing as blazkowicz6, do it before the servers fuck up once more.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently it's okay to get the trophy, I haven't been able to download any maps, even now that it's possible to browse them. To make people easier, I got it like this:

 

Step 1: I created a new map, made only with the requirements of the DM, I believe there is no problem when making a valid for all modes.

 

Step 2: I published it. The problem was here, until a few days ago, it was impossible to publish.

 

Step 3: I went to Player match -> Create match -> choose the map you created -> Force Lauch.

 

Step 4: Press START, cancel the match and rate. I'm not sure if the number of stars influences it, but anyway I varied it from 1 - 5, in sequence. After 25, the trophy appeared.

 

Hope it helped everyone and good luck!

 

Thanks @blazkowicz6 and @Elite_Agent_009

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Yeah,I don't know about the stars thing,but I gave it different number every time just in case. I used map I downloaded in players match,others used their own maps they published so both work. 

Edited by blazkowicz6
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I replay the same map and rate it differently or do I have to create 25 maps get it published then play them and rate them cause downloading maps don’t seem to work 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Strike-Runner said:

Can I replay the same map and rate it differently or do I have to create 25 maps get it published then play them and rate them cause downloading maps don’t seem to work 

Yep, once you create a map, publish it and play it in player match, put min. players :1, max players:2 and private slots :2.Start it, cancel match and rate it, repeat 24 times with the same map and the trophy should pop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sooooo i tried to play 25 times my map (i'm totally sure to hit 30 times), but the trophy didn't pop. I notice that even i publish my map it doesn't be in the list "my pubblications" (or whatever, i don't know how is in english).

Seems there is a problem publishing any map... someone have a workaround or any tips?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

create with a bot or partner of a map * publish this * start the map with the bot / partner * Load your main account with the bot / partner * this will download the map * then only play 25 times and rate it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BassTekker said:

create with a bot or partner of a map * publish this * start the map with the bot / partner * Load your main account with the bot / partner * this will download the map * then only play 25 times and rate it

Done this way but didn't work

 

EDIT: nvm got it, it took 50 ratings

Edited by verorip
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.