All abilities

DeathShadoow

This is regarding the trophy *More human than human* as i've read in different trophy guides and comments in few websites they all point out that reaching level 80 is the maximum level required to get all abilities, while i'm currently at 85 and still require 7 more levels to be able to buy the remaining upgrades as the last two upgrades require 6 points while the other is 3 points.

I'm wondering is there anything that i could have missed, as i finished all missions and side missions plus the treasure hunt ones. 

5TknNTU.jpg

6JDgDad.jpg

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 8:21 AM, DeathShadoow said:

This is regarding the trophy *More human than human* as i've read in different trophy guides and comments in few websites they all point out that reaching level 80 is the maximum level required to get all abilities, while i'm currently at 85 and still require 7 more levels to be able to buy the remaining upgrades as the last two upgrades require 6 points while the other is 3 points.

I'm wondering is there anything that i could have missed, as i finished all missions and side missions plus the treasure hunt ones. 

Thanks in advance.

This was changed in patch 1.07. 10 new abilities were added, which are also now required for More Human than Human, upping the level requirement from 80 to 92 (and adding another 20 treasure hunts you must complete). Unfortunately no trophies guides have updated to reflect this information.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2020 at 7:00 AM, NathanielJohn said:

This was changed in patch 1.07. 10 new abilities were added, which are also now required for More Human than Human, upping the level requirement from 80 to 92 (and adding another 20 treasure hunts you must complete). Unfortunately no trophies guides have updated to reflect this information.

I wish they added a trophy for the treasure hunts. I am finding them quite enjoyable hunting them down. I started using a video guide for them but have got most on my own.