How long does it take someone to get removed?

vgRonin

Im going towards the fastest 100% for this game at the moment (on pace to do it in under 3 days time) and I noticed the guy currently in first for fastest time has modded trophies on some if not all his games.

I cant report him so I assume its already been reported, so I took the liberty of reporting one of their other modded games we share since Thats the other one on my account. 

I guess my question is how long typically until a user is removed? And what is the process? Do moderators just look over the flags when they have the time, and go from there?

2 minutes ago, vgRonin said:

I guess my question is how long typically until a user is removed? And what is the process? Do moderators just look over the flags when they have the time, and go from there?

The Cheater Removers review reports, not the mods here.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

The reports are reviewed when they have time to check the report queue, but they also have to review the claims of the reports and some of them are more familiar with titles than others.

There is no expected timeframe for removal, but providing thorough report reasons will help expedite the process.

You can rest assured that if the fastest achiever is illegitimate, it will be removed. It’s also likely, with how popular this game is, it will be an ongoing thing for some time with illegitimate times showing up regularly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The Cheater Removers review reports, not the mods here.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

The reports are reviewed when they have time to check the report queue, but they also have to review the claims of the reports and some of them are more familiar with titles than others.

There is no expected timeframe for removal, but providing thorough report reasons will help expedite the process.

You can rest assured that if the fastest achiever is illegitimate, it will be removed. It’s also likely, with how popular this game is, it will be an ongoing thing for some time with illegitimate times showing up regularly. 

Thats unfortunate but thank you for your response! Ive platinumed the game prior to all the DLC and had the fastest time but obviously it got removed. (A fastest platinum time category would be nice)

idk if you have played the game, but these challenges are kicking my butt. Ive spent probably around 15 hours on them so far and still need to do gold on half of them

Some folks seem to get protections others seem to be caught within minutes and some get kicked off for stuff they did when trophies first came into existence even if they haven't done anything since back then. It's not a perfect system I just use this site now for the forums, guides ect and use other sites for stat tracking 

2 minutes ago, Eramir said:

Being a premium member doesn't affect anything in terms of cheating. Just have a little patience. A cheater will eventually be removed. 

Unless they edit there times to look more legitimate now they know they are being watched. I've seen that happen where someone has beat a game in under an hour they start getting talked about suddenly the trophies are more spaced out and says they completed it in 12 hours or something trophy hackers are getting smarter :(

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

How long have they been on the site with that time? Did you report it? The site relies on members reporting trophies with information other than “defently modded”. No one watches every synced trophy as soon as they show up on the site.

Being a Premium member has nothing to do with accounts having illegitimate times.

Have you given those examples to the Cheater Removers?

Did you follow any of those directions?

It would be a tad hard to do so because of who they are which I'm not going to publicly name names

2 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Unless they edit there times to look more legitimate now they know they are being watched. I've seen that happen where someone has beat a game in under an hour they start getting talked about suddenly the trophies are more spaced out and says they completed it in 12 hours or something trophy hackers are getting smarter :(

I believe that when a flag report is filed, so too is a copy of the timestamps as they exist at that time.  That even if the player in question goes back and the trophies are "more spaced out", the cheater removal team has access to the timestamps as they were and can readily determine that there were ex post facto revisions.

38 minutes ago, acasser said:

I believe that when a flag report is filed, so too is a copy of the timestamps as they exist at that time.

That requires the report, though. I see it quite frequently in game disputes that people ask about this game and that game and rarely does it involve them filing said report first. Unless one of the Team is active during the time of those comments, that's quite a window of opportunity for the disputer.

Edited by Xannic

On 1/11/2020 at 9:06 AM, vgRonin said:

I noticed the guy currently in first for fastest time has modded trophies on some if not all his games.

They have been removed.

Probely the website is not doing anything as he paid member. Yakuza 4 in 57sec is defently modded.

There goes that theory. 

Edited by DaivRules

This conversation is lulz to me...

10 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Some folks seem to get protections others seem to be caught within minutes and some get kicked off for stuff they did when trophies first came into existence even if they haven't done anything since back then. It's not a perfect system I just use this site now for the forums, guides ect and use other sites for stat tracking 

Please don't spread more lies.

Edited by MMDE