Combo challenge tips

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

I've found bass and Nico to be the easiest by miles I'm struggling beyond hell with lesson 15 and 20 for bass and 16 and 20 for Nico and everytime its that last quarter circle ?

Even when I finish the combo I'm too far as it's suppose to be a close move.

I tried doing it and slowly moving forward but yet that voids it everytime and it's just eating me up.

Any help advice or anything would be massively appreciated as this is I need to finish it.

Yesssssssss babyyyyyyy!!! I finally did it after god knows how many attempts I did it.

I would still stand by bass as the easiest one for the challenges for anyone going for that trophy.

I was just a little slow it turned out on the quarter circle inputs, once I practiced where I went wrong I finally did it.

So to those that are struggling like I did practice and persevere you will get there in the end ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2020 at 0:27 PM, Richtoon said:

Tina is easiest!

I will personally still stick with bass.

Once I gathered where I went wrong.

I was able to go back and repeat the combo many times after, ok the same can be said for all with practice but I found his combos far shorter and very simple to do bar the exception of a couple compared to all other fighters.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, N7Spartansw0rd said:

I'm stuck, been trying for hours. Definitely a plat killer for me

Who have you gone with then ? 

And what challenges are you struggling with ?

You'll find no matter what it is you struggle with it usually comes down to timing.

Took me some time to get the back but practice and I'm sure you will get it ??

15 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

What lesson are you stuck on ? 

I actually do not play any 2D fighting game before so I don't know how to get those. Especially like honoka 15 and 20, those close hit. And I don't know why 12, too.

I hate close hit and throw combo, also in tutorial.

Edited by SougetsuA_J

1 hour ago, SougetsuA_J said:

I actually do not play any 2D fighting game before so I don't know how to get those. Especially like honoka 15 and 20, those close hit. And I don't know why 12, too.

I hate close hit and throw combo, also in tutorial.

Like killbomb said you could try another fighter I personally found bass the easiest, Diego and honoka I was stuck on for one or two of there challenges but that's me. 

You might flourish with another character ??

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

The combo challenges are rock hard, mainly because the inputs for the diagonals seem so off to me. Even struggling to do some of the tutorials for that trophy as well. There's always one or two annoying trophies :D

EDIT: Finally done the combo challenges, now just a few pesky tutorials to do and I'll finally have this platinum...

Edited by Morphiar

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm surprised to see no-one here has suggested Zack as an easy one to do. I bought DoA 6 in the current sale & I'd read that trophy was a pain so I decided to get it over and done with, took me around 10-15 minutes to get Zack's done, only combo 17 proved to be a bit fiddly & the rest where nice & straight forward.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

For me, Diego was the easy one. He has short combos, the time that you have for the juggle and the longest combos are not that hard to understand.

First I tried Bass, but I was not getting the time of his throws. Nico is a good choice too.

Edited by LeoBladeBR