Level Skip

ZACHSP8

I do not take credit for this, I found this on Achievement land Youtube page so all credit goes to them.

Because the PS4 version has stubborn trophies they don't pop as easy as the Xbox version but level skip still works.

Hold right on D-Pad and press L1 to skip levels.

Edited by ZACHSP8

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2020 at 1:46 AM, kfree7 said:

Thanks a bunch for this post.  The game was glitchy as hell and this just helped me get the final trophies.  We need posts like this to help each of us hunters from time to time.

Enjoy the trophy journey.

That's ok, glad I could bring it to your attention.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/22/2020 at 9:56 PM, KoeichiHero said:

I don’t believe this works on PS4. Have tried this a few times to no luck. 

I started skipping like crazy and no trophy popped, so I stopped and got the first trophy: level 12. So I closed the game, and started skipping little by little. The trophies popped in 2 skips (almost of the time).

• 4 weeks later...

so, these trophies are quite glitchy when using this method. I played through the whole thing (skipping) 7 times, with varying degrees of patience. I found that the trophies worked most of the time when I spent a minute in each level. At that rate, though, you might as well play through the game, which takes about 20 minutes with a guide. took me 70 minutes to get all of the trophies by skipping - and even then, I played through a number of them legitimately to fix the trophies, including the last mission which I did normally. closing and continuing didn't work for me at all

the skipping is nice and all, but it took me >3x longer than it would have to just play the game normally