Trophies still busted

Jables4889

I got the the end of the tech dungeon, and after I popped the trophy for reading all the notes I couldn’t get any other trophies to pop. Killed the last two bosses, nothing. Credits, nothing. A shame since it’s a great game. I don’t regret my time with it, and I’d still recommend it, but not for the trophies unfortunately.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, g-bake_1986 said:

I restarted a new game and trophies were popping fine until I reached the end of the tech dungeon too. 

Yeah trophies have been bugged since release.

Oh wow, and it's almost been two years? have there not been patches or updates to try to fix these? this is news to me, I had no clue Moonlighter wasn't just a hella hard game haha

3 hours ago, BCarsonElite said:

Oh wow, and it's almost been two years? have there not been patches or updates to try to fix these? this is news to me, I had no clue Moonlighter wasn't just a hella hard game haha

The frustrating thing is that it’s not that hard once you upgrade weapons. The platinum is very achievable in terms of difficulty, it’s just impossible to grind for trophies when the game stops counting kills.

• 4 weeks later...

I just beat the game killed the last boss. I counted 4 death on my run. The game went crazy (flickering boss, textures not loading) after the forth Dungeon but i kept going for the last boss. After the credits rolled nothing happened no trophies no ding and the last Dungeon is closed now. Reloaded my save restarted the game still nothing. My only hope is the speedrun trophy attempt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 3:29 PM, TroffeMagnus said:

Hey! The trophies worked fine when i started a new game after the latest update a few weeks ago ,and best of all the counter for the kills worked including my kills from before so i thought they had fixed the glitches.

Great game 1f60a.png1f44d.png

This is great news! I only have 2 trophies left, one of which being the 10k kills trophy. I'm hoping by some miracle that I'll kill one thing and the trophy will pop! I doubt I will get that lucky, but I feel like it's worth me trying once again. Such a shame because this is such a phenomenal game!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

to clarify...

a- the trophies that people have the most trouble(s) with are the progress trophies, like the 10k kills?

b- can the glitches be subverted by playing it either in one go, or by leaving the app open and just paused while sleeping?

I'd like to play the game but if the trophies are broken then maybe I'll avoid it for now

39 minutes ago, Jens said:

Snip

Thanks for posting about your playthrough good to know it's not broken in that it's impossible. I bought this game a while back when it was on sale cause it looked like a fun different game. Never replayed it though due to the trophy situation, grats on the plat!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...