Pokemon new "Mega Evolution"

SleeppingForest

Pokemon that have Mega forms reportedly include MegaBlaziken, MegaAbsol, MegaMawile, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario and MegaAmpharos. These Pokemon evolve through a process called "Mega Evolution"

image_59465_thumb_wide610.jpg

i found this video that show pictures of the new forms of the pokemon they just looked like they got and new awesome hair do and dyed it in my opinion stop it on 0:37 youll see http://youtu.be/IjKIUzZr9UM so pokemon fans what do you think of this new form "mega evolution" 

I don't really like this, Pokemon are only supposed to have 3 forms. Next thing you know there will be a mega pikachu and every single pokemon will get a mega evolution, and then there will be an evolution to mega evolution called hyper evolution or something. nope.

also, here you go

PFdn3Gd.jpg

Edited by Kirbz

..what!

So now it's copying Digimon? :S I liked the 3 limit evolution, the new Blaziken and Ampharos evolutions look cool though I guess.

When I read 'Mega' .... This just reminds me of Digimon.... Although 'MegaAmpharos' doesn't look too different from Ampharos.

I don't really like this, Pokemon are only supposed to have 3 forms. Next thing you know there will be a mega pikachu and every single pokemon will get a mega evolution, and then there will be an evolution to mega evolution called hyper evolution or something. nope.

also, here you go

PFdn3Gd.jpg

Pretty much does look like they kinda copy digimon but the evolutions look pretty cool hopefully not all the Pokemon would have one that would be to much

Don't get me wrong, the pokemon look pretty badass, but I feel like it's kind of gimmicky because these pokemon are some of the more popular ones (at least lucario and blaiziken were two of my faves). They probably asked people,  "who were some of their favorite pokemon?" and they were like "We'll make mega forms of them!" They've ALWAYS have had the 3 evolution limit...why change now? It makes no sense! I wouldn't compare it to Digimon (yet) until they are able to go back to their basic forms. That's what always separated the two shows to me, but I still don't like the idea of "mega" forms.

• Like 1

It doesn't make sense to me.  One of the great things about pokemon was the different names when pokemon evolved.  Now their great idea is to add MEGA in front of a name.  Seriously??? Watch the mega evolution end up being putting a "Mega" stone on the pokemon... :|  

• Like 1

Blaziken Digivolve 4!!! Oh wait..

Don't get me wrong, the pokemon look pretty badass, but I feel like it's kind of gimmicky because these pokemon are some of the more popular ones (at least lucario and blaiziken were two of my faves). They probably asked people,  "who were some of their favorite pokemon?" and they were like "We'll make mega forms of them!" They've ALWAYS have had the 3 evolution limit...why change now? It makes no sense! I wouldn't compare it to Digimon (yet) until they are able to go back to their basic forms. That's what always separated the two shows to me, but I still don't like the idea of "mega" forms.

I'd say because most of the final evolutions are around levels 30-55, so i'm sure people were tired of not seeing any evolution between training to level 100.

Well I still say it and proudly that I'm a Digifan and Pokemon is just copying Digimon in Mega Evolutions, in a few years they will bring what?

1. Hyper Evolutions
  2. Pokemon Trainers become a Pokemon
  3. Pokemon reach Burst Mode Evolution
  4. Pokemon and Pokemon trainer fuse to create a new pokemon
  5. Pokemon fuse with themselves to create greater pokemons
Edited by BrunoBomb

First off, these are NOT evolutions for everyone calling them evolutions.

These are "perks" given to a pokemon they aren't extra evolves. It's like dreamworld abilities only this time they get different looks with "Mega" on their names. For now, how it happens is unknown. They are keeping the 3 evolution rule still.

Finally mawile gets what she needed after these pass gens.

Blaziken Digivolve 4!!! Oh wait..

I'd say because most of the final evolutions are around levels 30-55, so i'm sure people were tired of not seeing any evolution between training to level 100.

I guess that would at least explain why they would want to add a "mega" evolution. Don't get me wrong, I'm ok with having a 4th evolution for some pokemon or adding new evolutions to older pokemon. The thing I don't like is that they just add the word "mega" to the end of it. It just seems like a lazy way of naming a pokemon.