Pokemon new "Mega Evolution"

SleeppingForest

I get what people are saying about pokemon only having 3 "forms" but this was done away with ages ago.

Eevee anyone?

Eevee is more liker a path of evolutions if that makes any sense, so it only evolves once, but you have the option of which you want it to evolve to.  There's other Pokemon like Eevee as well.  It's not like this Charmander > Charmeleon > Charizard > Ultra-Mega-Super-Charizard.  (also.. Charizard needs a mega evolution, that would be awesome!)

I get what people are saying about pokemon only having 3 "forms" but this was done away with ages ago.

Eevee anyone?

yeah there is also a new evee from and it's a fairy type

It doesn't make sense to me.  One of the great things about pokemon was the different names when pokemon evolved.  Now their great idea is to add MEGA in front of a name.  Seriously??? Watch the mega evolution end up being putting a "Mega" stone on the pokemon... :|  

lol lol lol lol bro you were right they have to hold a mega stone 

Wow, I had no idea how far the Pokemon series has really come. I'm still living in the Kanto/Johto era and now I see you guys talking about "Mega" forms

The mega forms do look kind of cool though  B)

Stay there. Trust me, Gen 1 and 2 are by far the best generations of Pokemon, the series has seriously gone downhill since then. I am slightly interested in X and Y but after the disaster that was Black and White and Black and White 2 I don't know what to think of the new games. 

Parker