A method to get The Flapmaster which may help you

Thornhorn7

On 12/1/2020 at 8:13 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

Why does everybody claim this trophy is difficult? I'm a mediocre gamer skill wise but this isn't hard. Just think a couple of flaps ahead and drop to the right level before rising through the gaps.

It's easier said than done my friend.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 7:13 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

Why does everybody claim this trophy is difficult? I'm a mediocre gamer skill wise but this isn't hard. Just think a couple of flaps ahead and drop to the right level before rising through the gaps.

Because for some people it is difficult. Good for you that you have the trophy and found it easy, but not everyone feels the same way.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

Because for some people it is difficult. Good for you that you have the trophy and found it easy, but not everyone feels the same way.

It was an honest question. I'm not a great gamer. The trophy has over 30% achievement rate so is pretty common. So I suggest some people just have a problem with strategy. Hence my suggestion. Not trying to brag about a common trophy (nor would I even brag about a rare trophy, it's just not something to brag about full stop).

• Like 1

On 17/01/2020 at 5:13 AM, Princejeffy said:

Just got it, THANK GOD.  Experimenting with what you said, I found this to be the most helpful

• Ripped Goat
• Goatborn
• Repulsive Goat
• Classy Goat
• Deadgoa6
• Double Jump

(Credit to some user on the Xbox achievement forum and you as well)

This slows down the frames just enough for a player to practice the run. I ended getting to 9 over the past hour (4 times), and about 5 minutes ago it just got it over 9.

In my opinion it is better to do it on the TV in Goatsville, rather than other because you are able to see / take more advantage of the frame drops

Just completed this trophy thanks massively to this post.. I turned on 5 of the 6 goat powers mentioned above and cracked it within 10 tries. My previous best was 3. I never thought I’d be able to do it but I couldn’t believe how simple this trick made it. My first try yielded 5 gates so I knew I would do it, but it was a lot quicker than I expected.. thank you Princejeffy :) 

A further tip is to mute the volume, some of the sound effects are quite annoying.

• Like 3

On 1/17/2020 at 0:13 AM, Princejeffy said:

Just got it, THANK GOD.  Experimenting with what you said, I found this to be the most helpful

• Ripped Goat
• Goatborn
• Repulsive Goat
• Classy Goat
• Deadgoa6
• Double Jump

(Credit to some user on the Xbox achievement forum and you as well)

This slows down the frames just enough for a player to practice the run. I ended getting to 9 over the past hour (4 times), and about 5 minutes ago it just got it over 9.

In my opinion it is better to do it on the TV in Goatsville, rather than other because you are able to see / take more advantage of the frame drops

That did help out a lot.  Thanks

• Like 2

On 12/01/2020 at 2:38 PM, Thornhorn7 said:

I've looked around on the forums and most people seem to be having trouble with this trophy. Here's a trick I used to get it a few years ago:

(It's still pretty hard. I'm not saying it'll definitely help and it might even make it harder for some people. Personal preference really.)

I put on lots of different mutations (repulsive goat etc.) Nothing too crazy, just ones with lots of particle effects. It eventually made the game slow down and the framerate drop, which made it easier for me to time Flappy Goat jumps.

I hope this helps! It probably won't work for everyone but I thought I might as well put this in the forums and see if it happens to help anyone :) 

Yeah i had to use a guide on trueachievements.com and it told me to use certain mutations to keep the fps extremely low i got it within 30 minutes 

Yeah, if it is a 30% achieve rate, it does not sound that difficult.  Not that it will take some tries but not like it is close to rare.

I kind of want to try it now but have zero interest in the rest of the game (looks dull and tedious).  Maybe on an alternate account I will see what this trophy is all about....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Yeah, if it is a 30% achieve rate, it does not sound that difficult.  Not that it will take some tries but not like it is close to rare.

I kind of want to try it now but have zero interest in the rest of the game (looks dull and tedious).  Maybe on an alternate account I will see what this trophy is all about....

Game is bad, trophy is bad. Just forget about it and move on. 

• Like 1

Really need help with the 'Flappy Goat' trophy.
I've tried for several gaming sessions to do it, trying with the mutators on and not seeing any real difference.

And after the 100th time of clearing a gap only for it to some how register as a 'game over', I hoping some one will be kind enough to share play help with this.

Got this today, after long 8 hours of triangle spam.

The hint that helped me the most was to always try to have a moving pattern of waves.

At first, it will be hard to get the wave movement, but after a few tries, you'll get the swing of it.

With time you'll be performing better and better, and by this, I am not saying that you'll be doing all runs equal, some better some worse, it depends on the momentum that you get with the waves.

Eventually, you'll get it, I remember that before having the 10 points, my previous attempt was 5. Just keep trying and don't break the controller.

Good luck, hope this helps.

I've only spent about 30 minutes altogether trying to get this annoying trophy, but I will definitely use the frame-rate slowdown as a way of helping.

I don't like getting trophies through nefarious methods but this one is an exception. So frustrating. Will give this a go tonight!! Previous best is 4.... :(

While going for this trophy, I also read up a lot and it was another players idea to see your Flappy Goat, as a **Bouncing Ball** .. NOT as a goat moving forward... 

My advice is to watch your goat as if hes bouncing in place, and let the pillars come to you. I tried for 6+ hours straight, and after reading that and having a different perspective I got it within the hour (PS3), and then when I went to do it on PS4 legit took me like 15m.

Again, dont try to focus on moving forward so much, your goat stays in the same spot, just keep him bouncing and get ready for the gaps ahead.

• Like 2