A method to get The Flapmaster which may help you

Thornhorn7

On 1/17/2020 at 0:13 AM, Princejeffy said:

Just got it, THANK GOD.  Experimenting with what you said, I found this to be the most helpful

• Ripped Goat
• Goatborn
• Repulsive Goat
• Classy Goat
• Deadgoa6
• Double Jump

(Credit to some user on the Xbox achievement forum and you as well)

This slows down the frames just enough for a player to practice the run. I ended getting to 9 over the past hour (4 times), and about 5 minutes ago it just got it over 9.

In my opinion it is better to do it on the TV in Goatsville, rather than other because you are able to see / take more advantage of the frame drops

Can say this help immensely was playing regularly for about half an hour did done in less than 5 minutes. Thanks and for everyone struggling do it. Once you get the timing using this a piece of cake. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Finally did it, must have taken me a few hours over a few sessions of trying, was tempted to give up so many times, most of the time failed at 1-2 or 5-6, only got 8 twice then just luckily had a dream run of the ladders and made it through, was very worried about the last gate though thank god made it through.

Now to delete the game after that experience.

Edited by garag424
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-01-16 at 9:13 PM, Princejeffy said:

Just got it, THANK GOD.  Experimenting with what you said, I found this to be the most helpful

• Ripped Goat
• Goatborn
• Repulsive Goat
• Classy Goat
• Deadgoa6
• Double Jump

(Credit to some user on the Xbox achievement forum and you as well)

This slows down the frames just enough for a player to practice the run. I ended getting to 9 over the past hour (4 times), and about 5 minutes ago it just got it over 9.

In my opinion it is better to do it on the TV in Goatsville, rather than other because you are able to see / take more advantage of the frame drops

I also turned on slowmotion. Goatville TV is widescreen, feels like it gives you more heads up.  

Normally Im a rage gamer but am proud of myself here as I didnt flip out once.  I kind of enjoyed Flappy Goat game, yes the hitboxes are broken or something else is broken for sure because the run of 11 i got I feel like i should have failed atleast 3 times. Its very inconsistent.