Modern Combat: Domination trophy question.

BrettyBoy

• 4 months later...
On 08/06/2020 at 4:48 PM, Starcade_Legend said:

Just a heads up for you (and anyone else): it’s at least a 6 month daily grind to 100% complete this game.  Yeah, kinda brutal...1f605.png

I have the 100% now, it took me a year to obtain 100% trophies but because I was on and off this game but I feel it’s possible to 100% in at least maybe 2 weeks.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/9/2020 at 0:48 PM, BrettyBoy said:

I have the 100% now, it took me a year to obtain 100% trophies but because I was on and off this game but I feel it’s possible to 100% in at least maybe 2 weeks.

There is no way you could finish this game in maybe 2 weeks unless you are playing at least 8+ hours a day, and that's with even with the little XP from idling.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, finallife5 said:

There is no way you could finish this game in maybe 2 weeks unless you are playing at least 8+ hours a day, and that's with even with the little XP from idling.

I think it’s do-able in 2 weeks, it’s just you’re playing the same map ( you don’t have to, but I did) and the same 8 CPUs so it does get dull fast, (at least that’s what I did for the fastest xp/match) but if you stayed on it non stop and killing the entire team before 1 of your teammates can get a kill… also you can always get a random, but doubt that’s a problem in 2023…