Venocide

Will you be buying the PS5 day one?

261 posts in this topic

I don't think I have ever purchased a console Day 1, but I did get a PS1 early after launch however.  I usually like to squeeze all the juice out of the lime so to speak with every console I own before I move on...games are usually dirt cheap at that point as well.

Edited by rotoninja

Nah. I'm gonna hang around PS4 for awhile after PS5 drops. Wait for it to go down in price.

According to my wishlist, I have about 60 or so games left to buy, and in my library at the present time I have about 25 more, with a mix of them being one and done 30 minute platinum games, and about 50+ of them being games that are going to probably take a week to platinum. So if I take it easy, it is going to take me probably a year or two to platinum all the games I want to, and that will be perfect as there will likely be a price drop and/or a pro version which I would pick up. 

Patient gamers rise up! 

On 13/02/2020 at 9:00 PM, Quink666 said:

Will it be compatible with both Disc and Digital PS4 games? And are there any confirmation from Sony or another credible source stating that it is FULLY backwards compatible with PS4?

Don't believe anything till the show us the ps5

I am not reading anything till i watch the presentation

Well of course. The Slim released almost a year after release right? The Pro released 3 years after the original. So I'm not waiting for that nor even if they release a 'Pro' model I'm not waiting for that either, I'll upgrade them as they come out.

I believe the PS5 will release with some amazing exclusives off the bat.

For those that are saying are going to buy some games before they even get the console, what sense does that make if you care to explain? You can just pick up the games for a lower price when you get the console, right?

On 14-2-2020 at 4:04 PM, Toma_Gabriel said:

You know preorders are available from March probably? 

Just getting some fresh air in your mouth? Can't stand people talking just for the fun of it.

Anyway I'll buy one at day one

In my country you can pre order since last year with your big mouth. Go to https://www.gamemania.nl/Consoles/playstation-5/144093_playstation-5 I pre ordered 2 like I said. I can't stand people who think they know it all. This made you look stupid kiddo.

Edited by LucienNL

I wish but there's still so many PS4 games I want to play that I haven't that there's really no rush for me. I probably won't get it for like a year or so after 

3 hours ago, LucienNL said:

In my country you can pre order since last year with your big mouth. Go to https://www.gamemania.nl/Consoles/playstation-5/144093_playstation-5 I pre ordered 2 like I said. I can't stand people who think they know it all. This made you look stupid kiddo.

That's a pretty fake preorder. You pay them way before they have any guarantee. Well amazon does it every time a game in announced. You can pre order announced games way before they are on ps store preorder page or even with a release date.

That's not an official thing.

Sorry if I offended you from your reaction. Didn't mean to.

My point was that there is no official preorder from Sony but only third party. Even I can but a preorder page for the PS5 and when it will be actually out I need to buy them and send to the buyers.

You will just receive them not day 1 probably.

2 hours ago, Toma_Gabriel said:

That's a pretty fake preorder. You pay them way before they have any guarantee. Well amazon does it every time a game in announced. You can pre order announced games way before they are on ps store preorder page or even with a release date.

That's not an official thing.

Sorry if I offended you from your reaction. Didn't mean to.

My point was that there is no official preorder from Sony but only third party. Even I can but a preorder page for the PS5 and when it will be actually out I need to buy them and send to the buyers.

You will just receive them not day 1 probably.

You have no clue what you are talking about. I bought a PS4 at that store too with a pre order. Received it day 1. This is the biggest game store in my country with a lot of stores. But I don't really care what you think. The only thing I know, is that I will have the PS5 at launch. Like the PS4, PS3, PS2 and PS1. 

No. I probably won't even buy a PS5 seeing how woke Sony is. Maybe if Bloodborne 2 happens then I will buy it. If that doesn't happen then I'll just stick with Nintendo.