OmegaRejectz

Ranking the difficulty of these games multiplayer trophies

13 posts in this topic

To my knowledge these are all the games I have to still obtain multiplayer/online trophies for, if you’ve played any or even all of these games I’d love some tips or which games multiplayer trophies are more difficult than others.
GTA V
Dead By Daylight
Battle for Neighborville
BO4
BO2
Injustice 2
Gran Turismo
RDR2 - 17
Friday the 13th
The Division
Dues Ex: 3 & DLCs
Star Wars BF2
BF1: Platinum & DLCs
Doom: DLCS
Uncharted 4
Dauntless
Steep - Active Connection
Division - Active Connection

Division- base game mp is easy enough, made even simpler with 1 partner.

(Kill 20 rogue agents).  First DLC is a grind, but can be done all solo with the exception of 1 trophy where you need 3 others (tier 1). 

I never tried the other 2 dlc, but heard they have long queues due to lack of players

For Injustice 2 the only troublesome trophy is "WInning is fun!" - Win 10 ranked matches. You actually need to win 2 out of 3 matches with the same person and if the opponent disconnects(rage quits) then the win won't count. The online is full of experienced players too so it will be tough to do that. The rest can be boosted with a friend.

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Division- base game mp is easy enough, made even simpler with 1 partner.

(Kill 20 rogue agents).  First DLC is a grind, but can be done all solo with the exception of 1 trophy where you need 3 others (tier 1). 

I never tried the other 2 dlc, but heard they have long queues due to lack of players

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Copanele said:

For Injustice 2 the only troublesome trophy is "WInning is fun!" - Win 10 ranked matches. You actually need to win 2 out of 3 matches with the same person and if the opponent disconnects(rage quits) then the win won't count. The online is full of experienced players too so it will be tough to do that. The rest can be boosted with a friend.

Yikes.... that sounds... impossible for someone like me who is terrible at fighting games.

2 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Thanks!

Yikes.... that sounds... impossible for someone like me who is terrible at fighting games.

I said that too myself, but I had fought so many people and AI as Catwoman(the grind with her is insane and is by far the worst part in the plat run) that I accidentally got pretty decent online with her. Just keep at it, you will eventually find some who aren't that proficient online :) 

For Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, the breach mode is online but not multiplayer and there is a exploit to give you near infinite energy which means you can just run around silent and invisible or use titan armor when you need to engage enemies. This makes it trivial and just turns it into a short grind.

gta v is a breeeze all the trophies are easy and most can be done in id say a solid day of grinding. 

dead by daylight will be really hard if you aren’t an online gamer but personally i’ve almost got it platinum in less than 3 weeks. 

friday the 13th is completely dead so all trophies will have to be boosted but regardless will still be a long grind

Steep imho is a 9/10 difficult. Some challenges are insane, and will take lot of time: but trust me, the game is so beautiful, that it is worth It. ;)

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

The ranked matches can be boosted with a friend too if you're from the same region. Nowadays the online is a little less active so if you que up at the same time there is like an 8/10 chance to match up. Back in the day you kinda had to do it yourself, yeah, but that's not the case anymore.

I've boosted 6 people's online trophies in Injustice 2 so far and everything is 100% boostable without any issues. 

Of course it's way more fun to actually win by yourself but who would want to do that instead of going the path of least resistance

1 minute ago, TonicLemonIce said:

The ranked matches can be boosted with a friend too if you're from the same region. Nowadays the online is a little less active so if you que up at the same time there is like an 8/10 chance to match up. Back in the day you kinda had to do it yourself, yeah, but that's not the case anymore.

I've boosted 6 people's online trophies in Injustice 2 so far and everything is 100% boostable without any issues. 

Of course it's way more fun to actually win by yourself but who would want to do that instead of going the path of least resistance

Well of course, if you are roughly at the same "rank", quite close to each other and Netherrealm gods favor you, yep it can be boosted alright! For me it didn't work sadly xD but yes it is possible, just quite a headache.

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Steep imho is a 9/10 difficult. Some challenges are insane, and will take lot of time: but trust me, the game is so beautiful, that it is worth It. ;)

Ah steep aint that hard, just 2 or 3 wingsuit challanges are difficult but not really that hard.  Fallen rocks and La fieuse can take up a few hours but I would say a 6/10 rating.

Black ops 4 multiplayer trophies are a pain in the ass. I haven't played blackout anymore since i got the platinum but some of these challanges u need to do for characters are impossible and so much bullshit. Winning 10 blackout games isn't even the biggest challange..... The zombie challanges can also be a real pain in the ass, not only do you have to complete 3 easter eggs for the platinum you also have a huge grind for the 25 weapons on max level. The "normal" multiplayer is no problem at all and can be done in a day with some 2x/3x xp. 

Star Wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer trophies are not too bad, most trophies can be done in co-op mode wich is fun and easy. The real pain in the ass is the lvl 50 trophy. There are many 3x xp weekends in this game and u will need them. Even with 3x xp it will still take a good 20-30 hours to get to level 50. 

Doom multiplayer trophies are easy to do, however there are trophies that require you to wear a specific set of armor. Most of these are easy to do, however there are two sets of armor that take a long time and will take you up top 8th prestige to unlock them. These are however DLC and the rest of the trophies can be done within 1 day.

4 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Ah steep aint that hard, just 2 or 3 wingsuit challanges are difficult but not really that hard.  Fallen rocks and La fieuse can take up a few hours but I would say a 6/10 rating.

Black ops 4 multiplayer trophies are a pain in the ass. I haven't played blackout anymore since i got the platinum but some of these challanges u need to do for characters are impossible and so much bullshit. Winning 10 blackout games isn't even the biggest challange..... The zombie challanges can also be a real pain in the ass, not only do you have to complete 3 easter eggs for the platinum you also have a huge grind for the 25 weapons on max level. The "normal" multiplayer is no problem at all and can be done in a day with some 2x/3x xp. 

Star Wars Battlefront 2 multiplayer trophies are not too bad, most trophies can be done in co-op mode wich is fun and easy. The real pain in the ass is the lvl 50 trophy. There are many 3x xp weekends in this game and u will need them. Even with 3x xp it will still take a good 20-30 hours to get to level 50. 

Doom multiplayer trophies are easy to do, however there are trophies that require you to wear a specific set of armor. Most of these are easy to do, however there are two sets of armor that take a long time and will take you up top 8th prestige to unlock them. These are however DLC and the rest of the trophies can be done within 1 day.

Thanks. Yeah, I’ve only got DAMN Reznov for Blackout. & I did all of the other stuff (besides VoD’s EE) back when the game released. Don’t know how I’ll ever get a 200m kill especially since the games dead. 

From reading the guides I thought DooM would take ages, but besides the Echelon 5 & 8 trophy I managed to get all the rest super quick. So I’ll hop back to the game from time to time & hope if the servers are ever going to shutdown they do a 4xp or some shit.

I’ll have to revisit steep. My brother who plays console every few months or so got the platinum in a week so it can’t be that insane I’d assume.

9 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Thanks. Yeah, I’ve only got DAMN Reznov for Blackout. & I did all of the other stuff (besides VoD’s EE) back when the game released. Don’t know how I’ll ever get a 200m kill especially since the games dead. 

From reading the guides I thought DooM would take ages, but besides the Echelon 5 & 8 trophy I managed to get all the rest super quick. So I’ll hop back to the game from time to time & hope if the servers are ever going to shutdown they do a 4xp or some shit.

I’ll have to revisit steep. My brother who plays console every few months or so got the platinum in a week so it can’t be that insane I’d assume.

All I can say is play in solo for that 200m kill and just have a insane amount of luck. I managed to get a knock down on someone with atleast 500 meter but ofcourse that doens't count. Managed to get a sneaky 205m kill. I really like zombies but me and my friend use the lobby glitch to do all the EE, we still have to do all the DLC EE. 

I'm right with you on DooM. If they ever go for triple or Quad XP i might hop in aswell. Only those damn echelon 5 and 8 trophies to go. 

Steep just has 2 difficult wingsuit tracks, and for me La fieuse wasn't that hard. I did spend a entire day on fallen rocks tho....