DBZ: Kakarot Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

Doesn't seem hard but just grindy, the same as all other previous Dragon Ball games. I'd say 70 hours but there's no way of knowing until there's actual information and people have played the game, then you'll have the DLC which will probably add trophies.

Also there's no trophies with Majin Buu's face, worst game ever. 

• Like 4

Looks pretty straightforward and easy, encyclopedia could be a massive grind. And challenges could be a pain in the ass but shouldn't be too bad.

23 minutes ago, Kishnabe said:

Hope it is good as the Legacy of Goku in terms of an RPG.

Legacy of Goku was fucking awesome, shit all the GBA DBZ games were awesome.

8 minutes ago, LucileRosethorn said:

Also there's no trophies with Majin Buu's face, worst game ever. 

Bye-bye Buu has Kid Buu's face.

• Like 1

Looks like a couple will require some skill (what kind of competent trophy list has no difficult trophies?), while the overall list seems mostly grind based. Just looking at nothing but the list without more context, this looks to actually be a notably easier trophy list in comparison to several other Dragon Ball titles.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

I like the look of the trophy images i think they're all well chosen but one: why Tien for Friendship, i think Krillin would be even better for that.

No idea how difficult and time consuming this will be, getting through training mode might be troublesome. Getting 400 entries in the encyclopedia will probably the longest trophy.

Looks like a great list.

Nothing too grindy, nothing difficulty related, nothing missable, nothing that requires multiple playthroughs.

Seeing as how there are multiple characters, I am sure the ones that require 100 D tokens or 100 abilities unlocked combined everything from each character, it won't be like Level Goku to 100. 

2 hours ago, BlackSabre500 said:

You actually think Taiketsu is awesome? You might want to replay it again.

Guess I put my foot in my mouth didn't even know about that game, or the card game.. Only played the Legacy of Goku, the 2nd one, and Buu's fury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Guess I put my foot in my mouth didn't even know about that game, or the card game.. Only played the Legacy of Goku, the 2nd one, and Buu's fury.

Y’all better not be sleeping on Supersonic Warriors, that game was so good

• Like 3