DBZ: Kakarot Trophy Thoughts?

Kishnabe

9 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Can't wait to get my hands on this game this Friday! Time to revisit those old memories again!

The only thing I wonder about is the Mira trophy, do they mean the dude from Xenoverse?

i would assume so. the trophy is titled down with the demon realm and Mira from xenoverse is the demon king

2 minutes ago, AbuStyles1 said:

Looks like a simple list, probably a decent amount of grinding.

Im glad to see a dragon ball game with a single player focus again. I played the hell out of the legacy of goku games on the GBA

I'm very excited to play this game for the single player aspect of it, looks really promising. I disliked Xenoverse

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Guess I put my foot in my mouth didn't even know about that game, or the card game.. Only played the Legacy of Goku, the 2nd one, and Buu's fury.

One of the best things for about about the Legacy of Goku games for me was the fact they actually used some of Bruce Faulconer's OST, something all other DBZ games to date could have heavily benefited from as his OST to date is still by far the best one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Y’all better not be sleeping on Supersonic Warriors, that game was so good

I have absolutely no idea why people like this game so much, I was bored to hell by it.

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

One of the best things for about about the Legacy of Goku games for me was the fact they actually used some of Bruce Faulconer's OST, something all other DBZ games to date could have heavily benefited from as his OST to date is still by far the best one.

giphy.gif

Kakarot having the original Kikuchi score is by far one of the best things about the game. Hell, it was what originally made me interested in the game in the first place!

Though I agree that the Faulconer rearrangements worked very well on the GBA.

I'm a bit miffed by the fact that Mira is in the game. They should have just stuck to the original material. That said, he's probably some secret boss you can easily ignore if you want to.

• Like 2

I like the trophy images but maybe different images could of been used for each trophy rather than the same ones for each trophy in the same "category".

Overall I like the platinum image and name, along with all the other trophy names.

Doesn't look like a ridiculously hard list but you can never tell until you actually play.  I'm excited to play though. It looks really good! :D 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Doesn't look like a ridiculously hard list but you can never tell until you actually play.  I'm excited to play though. It looks really good! :D 

Remember that people said the same thing about Dragon Ball FighterZ until they realized it took upwards of 100 hours of mindless grind just to get one trophy (which is why it's currently sitting at a 1% completion rate).

42 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

From what I have read and watched, am I wrong in assuming DBZ:Kakarot is basically an ARPG re-telling of the main DBZ stories from the show?

Pretty much.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PaintP said:

It's a long way until the next AAA game release (early march, ff7r).

So, almost 2 whole month to grind this game and Yakuza 7. ?

Technically 3 now. FF7R got delayed til April 10 unfortunately. I'm now debating picking this up while I wait...but I should really just focus on my backlog.

30 minutes ago, Zenpai said:

Remember that people said the same thing about Dragon Ball FighterZ until they realized it took upwards of 100 hours of mindless grind just to get one trophy (which is why it's currently sitting at a 1% completion rate).

Pretty much.

Which is why I said you can't really tell until you've played. :P I know about that one I've done it.?

Still, would be nice to have chilled list for once when it comes to these games. :P 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Which is why I said you can't really tell until you've played. :P I know about that one I've done it.1f62d.png

Oh, dang, man, you're pretty hardcore!

I'd actually just rather accumulate the weekly bonuses over time. Life's too short to spend it grinding mindlessly just for a trophy.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zenpai said:

Oh, dang, man, you're pretty hardcore!

I'd actually just rather accumulate the weekly bonuses over time. Life's too short to spend it grinding mindlessly just for a trophy.

Not at all, it's what I did + If you have a modded controller you can basically AFK it. Took me over 3 months so it wasn't like I spent it mindlessly grinding.

Maybe the Z Encylopedia may be the new Zeni trophy.

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

From what I have read and watched, am I wrong in assuming DBZ:Kakarot is basically an ARPG re-telling of the main DBZ stories from the show?

No. This game is factually an (A)RPG. Yes the game retells the "Z era" storyline; however, unlike past Dragon Ball games, there's technically going to be brand new story and character related content in this game that cannot and has not been seen in both the anime (whether original or Kai) and manga, which means even the most hardcore DBZ fans and people who's played most if not all of the console releases will have something new to look forward to here, if the emphasis on core RPG gameplay that DB games hardly have isn't already enough for them.

1 hour ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Not at all, it's what I did + If you have a modded controller you can basically AFK it. Took me over 3 months so it wasn't like I spent it mindlessly grinding.

Maybe the Z Encylopedia may be the new Zeni trophy.

What controller did you use, if I may ask?

15 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I wanted Super sagas included.

But, Cell Saga is still my fav. Looking forward to that, at least.

I agree, if they added the super sagas I would have bought it without even thinking, but if that’s the case I’ll wait for it to go on sale, unless the add the super sagas as Dlc’s

• Like 1