Event calender not working?

1 hour ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

What about the Epic Quests? You have to complete 10 of them in the main trophy list. And according to the guide it says in each of the 2 days there is a new one etc.

This doesn't concern solo quests. Only community stuff at mystery portal in the town hall.

I honestly didn't expect this as the game is still really popular with no issues finding a match. I'm not surprised EA would close something without notice, but that they would close off modes in a game that may deter their player base and reduce their ffinancial gain from them.

Well thats two trophies unobtainable now. Hopefully Boss Hunt still shows up in the monthly rotation at some point

I understand them not wanting to put effort and resources into making new events, but they could’ve done this without making any trophies unobtainable. They could have community challenges run with every event in the portal, like just an individual challenge that you complete for a reward. I just wish it was somehow possible to get all the trophies. I’ve been waiting for so long for boss fights and I guess I missed some events so I don’t have all my chests opened yet. This is really disappointing.

Have people contacted the devs otherwise than ranting on several forums? I guess there might be a slight possibility for them to give us a shot to get those trophies/achievements if enough people really ask for it... or maybe not, but I'd give it a shot.

• Like 1

Wait, so are Team Player and Together we Win the only unachievable trophies? If so, it may be worth asking if they would consider changing those trophies to something like get 100 vanquishes as Torchwood and 100 as Hovergoat, or something else related to post-launch content.

3 hours ago, SeedersPhD said:

Wait, so are Team Player and Together we Win the only unachievable trophies? If so, it may be worth asking if they would consider changing those trophies to something like get 100 vanquishes as Torchwood and 100 as Hovergoat, or something else related to post-launch content.

I’m all in favour of contacting devs and hoping they will fix trophies, but I’m also realistic. It’s EA. They won’t do shit. Especially after officially coming out and saying support is being cut 

1 hour ago, black__bunny said:

I’m all in favour of contacting devs and hoping they will fix trophies, but I’m also realistic. It’s EA. They won’t do shit. Especially after officially coming out and saying support is being cut 

EA does seem to have a looser grasp on the TPS PvZ games then they tend to on other games considering that the microtransactions have become less impactful between GW2 and BFN, so I feel it's more on Popcap's shoulders. How much I trust them to actually fix something though...well, I'd say not to get your hopes up...

• Like 1

I recommend if people still missing the ''More Secrets?'' trophy just buy the ''PvZ GW 2 Torch and Tail Upgrade'' via PS Store. You will be otherwise waiting very long to get this trophy. The price will be 9.99 or 8.99 with EA Access. It will give you both characters, you just have to select each character and use them in your backyard. When you bought the pack just go to the machine and press unlock.

US: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA01975_00-PVZGW2TORHVGUPGR?smcid=social%3Anl-nl%3Aprofile-6c5e11f0e78d980ca30bc0a0c511e809%3Aprimary%2520nav%3Amsg-shop%3Aps-store

EU: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0006-CUSA01934_00-PVZGW2TORHVGUPGR?smcid=social%3Anl-nl%3Aprofile-6c5e11f0e78d980ca30bc0a0c511e809%3Aprimary%20nav%3Amsg-shop%3Aps-store&error=invalid_token&error_code=4155&error_description=Token+not+found

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I recommend if people still missing the ''More Secrets?'' trophy just buy the ''PvZ GW 2 Torch and Tail Upgrade'' via PS Store. You will be otherwise waiting very long to get this trophy. The price will be 9.99 or 8.99 with EA Access. It will give you both characters, you just have to select each character and use them in your backyard. When you bought the pack just go to the machine and press unlock.

US: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA01975_00-PVZGW2TORHVGUPGR?smcid=social%3Anl-nl%3Aprofile-6c5e11f0e78d980ca30bc0a0c511e809%3Aprimary%2520nav%3Amsg-shop%3Aps-store

EU: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP0006-CUSA01934_00-PVZGW2TORHVGUPGR?smcid=social%3Anl-nl%3Aprofile-6c5e11f0e78d980ca30bc0a0c511e809%3Aprimary%20nav%3Amsg-shop%3Aps-store&error=invalid_token&error_code=4155&error_description=Token+not+found

So it gives the trophies????

Are you waiting really long though in comparison with earlier? you could just farm all the stars you need in the 2 weeks that the events will be up right? If you are really going for this trophy you could do it in 1-2 cycles and then it only wasted like 2 weeks in comparison with earlier. But yes I do agree this trophy is a timewaster and instant unlocking it is the prefered way for a lot of us.

However in my case, I will not spend 10EU for a silver trophy from a game were I can't achieve the 100% anyway.

40 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

So it gives the trophies????

It will only give the " more secret"  trophy. It does not give event related trophies! aka boss hunt and the unobtainable community challenge trophies.

12 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Are you waiting really long though in comparison with earlier? you could just farm all the stars you need in the 2 weeks that the events will be up right? If you are really going for this trophy you could do it in 1-2 cycles and then it only wasted like 2 weeks in comparison with earlier. But yes I do agree this trophy is a timewaster and instant unlocking it is the prefered way for a lot of us.

However in my case, I will not spend 10EU for a silver trophy from a game were I can't achieve the 100% anyway.

It will only give the " more secret"  trophy. It does not give event related trophies! aka boss hunt and the unobtainable community challenge trophies.

Correct, it will give you the More Secrets trophy, and Rainbow Stars and Money and Golden Stars (I got like 200 golden stars) with that pack. But you can't trust EA with the rotations so really up to you waiting for the events. I just bought mine pack and got it through it quik just to be safe.

As for the farming, you probably have now more time with the events since they staying on for 2 weeks now each i believe. But don't know what events they will rotate. I guess you have to see that once they popping up soon.

As for Boss Hunts yeah, you have to wait for those events, and Cats VS Dino's.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Correct, it will give you the More Secrets trophy, and Rainbow Stars and Money and Golden Stars (I got like 200 golden stars) with that pack. But you can't trust EA with the rotations so really up to you waiting for the events. I just bought mine pack and got it through it quik just to be safe.

As for the farming, you probably have now more time with the events since they staying on for 2 weeks now each i believe. But don't know what events they will rotate. I guess you have to see that once they popping up soon.

As for Boss Hunts yeah, you have to wait for those events, and Cats VS Dino's.

I bought the pack, finally 100% lol xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...