Event calender not working?

2 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Boss hunt is still possible. But it needs to 'appear' which can take a while. 

Community challenges are unobtainable though. 

Boss hunts is all I have left so hopefully They will appear soon .. I really need to delete this game

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, WileECoyoteXP said:

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it if we don't, but it'd be really nice if we got a boss hunt this month. I think this is pretty much the cutoff point for hoping it will return. Didn't we have the last boss hunt in September 2019?

Last boss hunt was November 2019. I've been holding out hope it will come around again but as the year goes on it looks less and less likely. Cats v Dinos hasn't re-appeared either. I'll be pretty disappointed if its gone as it would be the only thing holding me back from 100%

Not directly related, but they just announced they were going to stop new events in Neighborville (i.e., PvZ GW3), so seems like the franchise isn't getting a lot of support at EA.

Fortunately no trophies dependent on events for Neighborville.

On 04/09/2020 at 2:01 AM, RNumbers said:

Not directly related, but they just announced they were going to stop new events in Neighborville (i.e., PvZ GW3), so seems like the franchise isn't getting a lot of support at EA.

Fortunately no trophies dependent on events for Neighborville.

Good to know they screwed me and plenty of others out of a 100%, dropping the community events and making no comment about boss hunt / dinos, (without any notice I'll add), for the sake of pushing a game nobody wanted, only to drop it 12 months later.

Wankers.

Edited by ScintillaWolf

4 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Ea is totally crap the worst company of videogames,i refuse completely buy another plants versus zombies until they fix the events

There is about as much chance of that happening as there is of them going bankrupt in the next 6 months - which is to say, zero so all you can do is write off these trophies and move on :(.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, NicholasMondiale said:

Hi guys, is Platinum obtainable within 10 days or are there real-time related trophies? How is the difficulty solo?

10 days might be achievable but I doubt it, because there is a lot of grinding involved and several trophies are impossible to solo. The Plat isn't hard when you know what you're doing but you will need a dedicated boosting group for certain trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 9 months later...