PSVita - Easiest 100% or Platinums?

racingmonster99

The easiest 100%s/plats I have on Vita so far are:

Resistance: Burning Skies (Beat the game and do some short cleanup for anything you missed and the plat's yours.)
Aabs Animals (You just have to play the game for 5 minutes and you get 100%)
Welcome Park ( Easy enough, although as stated above, the puzzles were a bit annoying)
New Paint Park (Literally will take you 5 minutes or less if you know what you're doing)
Virtues Last Reward (It was a decent game and I really enjoyed the story. You just have to do all the routes for 100%)
Frobisher Says (It's just a bunch of random minigames and once you get the hang of it, the trophies come naturally)
RocketBirds Vita (Beating Mega-Brno will take you a couple tries, and you'll need a co-op partner for the co-op campaign, but overall it's an easy enough plat)
PulZar (It took me a while to get the hang of it, but it's not that it's hard or anything, just takes some getting used to. It's utilizes the Vita's AR cards)
Machinarium (You just have to beat the game for 100%. I followed a guide though because I suck at puzzle games)
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (The online trophies might take a while and beating the game with every character is a bit time consuming too, but in the end it's easy enough)
Gravity Rush (Definitely my favorite Vita game so far. Getting gold in all the challenges may take a few tries but the majority of them are easy if you're well upgraded.)
Super Stardust Delta (A good portion of the trophies you will get naturally and the rest just take some trial and error, The dlcs can be a big tricky but if you persevere eventually you'll get them.)

I'm sure there are more out there, but these are just a couple off the top of my head.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Paint park (free download) easy and takes 15 minutes

Wake up Club (free download) easy but time consuming

Sound Shapes (download) easy, fun, and a double platinum

Plants Vs Zombies (download) easy, fun, but time consuming

Welcome Park (free download) easy and fast

Jetpack Joyride (free download) easy, fun, addictive, but time consuming

Adding to my list:

Doodle God (PSN download) quick and easy... is just like the "alchemy" game on iOS and Android

Machinarium (free download for Plus... but might be taken down by now)  super fun point and click...

I will add Guacamelee. The platforming can be a little challenging but the game is fairly short over all. Plus it's a pretty good game.

I'm going to take back my recommendation. There are a few tough boss battles on hard, and I forgot that you need all of the platforming sections to get the plat. I wouldn't call it hard, but it's not necessarily easy either.

Edited by big_bob002

Farming Simulator platinum is easy to achieve, there no stupid collection or that to do and the only thing is it will take about 40 hours to earn the 10million and drive 1000km. Everything else will just happen on your way to those numbers.

Its incredibly addictive too.

From personal experience...

Plats!

Resistance Burning Skies - Pretty quick platinum.  You can probably knock it out in one day if you've nothing better to do.

Walking Dead - Although I've only played the PS3 version, which is identical, this is very easy as well.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Very easy but also very monotonous if you're just going for the plat, so not super fun..

Madden NFL 13 - Incredibly easy!

100%

Welcome Park

New Paint Park

Machinarium

Puzzle by Nikoli V Sudoku - You can plug your puzzle into a sudoku solver online if you dont want to do them yourself....

Puzzle by Nikoli V Slitherlink - Pics of all puzzle solutions are posted online if you search for them...

Edited by Misbik

I'll add to what other people said in this thread:
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, there's nothing missable, but in the end you'll have to grind like 2 hours of wall climbing + 6-10 hours of multiplayer.
Little King's Story, also the same deal, you'll have to grind like 20 hours of walking with the princesses to make them happy.