PSVita - Easiest 100% or Platinums?

racingmonster99

I agree. I'm just stuck on the 15 piece puzzle

For anyone stuck on the 15 piece puzzle, heres a tip.

Get a piece of paper and write the numbers 1 to 16 in the same grid shape on it. Take a photo of that paper with the vita- the right distance from the page so that the puzzle ends up with one number per square. Now use that as your puzzle!

So now there is no working out of the picture, you can just practice getting your speed up.

• Like 3

For anyone stuck on the 15 piece puzzle, heres a tip.

Get a piece of paper and write the numbers 1 to 16 in the same grid shape on it. Take a photo of that paper with the vita- the right distance from the page so that the puzzle ends up with one number per square. Now use that as your puzzle!

So now there is no working out of the picture, you can just practice getting your speed up.

Thanks!!! i've just got it YIPEE! :) just waiting for my profile to update and now my mission is to get about 90% in more games :D

• Like 1

you people are amazing. ive been debating on buying a vita and you gamers have sold me. Now im putting a list of gms together to get for it. BTW how Assassins Creed on the vita?

about AC3 on vita... honestly im not enjoying it as much as AC2... in fact i haven't even finished it because it doesn't draw you in... Im sure i will finish it some time but for now its just meh

about AC3 on vita... honestly im not enjoying it as much as AC2... in fact i haven't even finished it because it doesn't draw you in... Im sure i will finish it some time but for now its just meh

Agreed. This Platinum might have been easy, but between the glitches and the multiplayer, the game was a complete chore. NEVER AGAIN. :o

Agreed. This Platinum might have been easy, but between the glitches and the multiplayer, the game was a complete chore. NEVER AGAIN. :o

Seconded... ^___^ I only played it because it is a gift for my Birthday last year... and also only platinum'ed it when I don't have a game to play and remove in my backlog...

Easy Plat for me:

Sound Shapes... Death Mode is somehow challenging and frustrating... Might need a help from guides for Beat School...

Walking Dead... Just play the game and the Plat will just pop up after you finish the game... Kinda a double edge sword for me... Easy Plat but for not being a fan of Horror/Survival Game... took me a while to finish.

Rayman Origins... One of the best Platform Game IMO...

Dokuro... Got if for free last time in PS+ and it was a great game.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.. don't ask about Jak II and III...

Virtue's Last Reward... Great Visual Novel Game and great story esp if you have played 999.

Easy 100%:

Welcome Park

Burn the Rope

Doodle God... with the help of a guide of course.. ^___^

Jetpack Joyride

New Paint Park

Machinarium

Really??? I still remember vividly my frustration in fighting the rare Navis and some challenges...made me realized that I will never be a good driver ^___^

Well, not if the steering wheel is as sensitive as the motion control D:

I what's used the camera.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GRAVITY RUSH, UNCHARTED GOLDEN ABYSS AND RAYMAN ORIGINS

DOKINITING.png

The machinarium and also I could not get the platinum resintence skyes burning because I have online pass

I think not, yet. Gravity Rush is overpriced at Gamestop and when I played it through PS+ I couldn't figure out what to do after delivering the chair and crate. Why do you have your profile card as part of your post? That goes in your signature.

Edited by Sukezaemon32

• 1 month later...

I think not, yet. Gravity Rush is overpriced at Gamestop and when I played it through PS+ I couldn't figure out what to do after delivering the chair and crate. Why do you have your profile card as part of your post? That goes in your signature.

Hey man, you're bad I got in 1 day 8 hours

would like to add:

Crazy Market - free and enjoyable... somehow frustrating in getting some trophies

Jacob Jones - got it last time for less than $2... would be easy if you love puzzle games and collecting stuff as well... gameplay and puzzles reminds me of Prof Layton...

New Paint Park Plus for the easiest 100%, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for the easiest Platinum.

By opinion of course. Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is also rather easy if you're following a guide, being essentially a point-n-click, but that's not always the immediate route I'd suggest.

Zero Escape Virtue Last Reward is the easiest and fastest platinum on psv.

I second this. I got it free during one of the months of PS Plus membership.

Played it and basically you just have to play through the game. (is time consuming)

It is basically a big storybook game. I love the game and enjoyed the story.

I hope they do another one some day.

Also The Walking Dead Vita is another easy plat (like its PS3 counter-part.)

Edited by Technatorium