PSVita - Easiest 100% or Platinums?

racingmonster99

Muppets Movie Adventures might be one of the easiest retail 100% - you can easily import it from Amazon.fr. No Platinum trophy, about as many trophies as in a PSN game. 

As for PSN, easiest I've found is Kilka Card Gods. It's a Sudoku-esque card game that's incredibly easy - all the trophies can be had on the games basic mode, even though there is a hard mode. One playthrough would take about 2-3 hours if you didn't take a break. 

I'm genuinely finding welcome park a little tricky

Me too. Hate those 40 and 50 sec puzzles

I never excelled at slideshow puzzles, so I personally wouldn't consider Welcome Park an easy 100%... yet.

I agree. I'm just stuck on the 15 piece puzzle

Yeh same, I just left it, wasn't exactly enjoying it haha

Thank god I'm not the only one. Wtf is wrong with people? Slide puzzles with 15/ bits in under a minute? That's not human!

For anyone stuck on the 15 piece puzzle, heres a tip.

Get a piece of paper and write the numbers 1 to 16 in the same grid shape on it. Take a photo of that paper with the vita- the right distance from the page so that the puzzle ends up with one number per square. Now use that as your puzzle!

So now there is no working out of the picture, you can just practice getting your speed up.

Still no. I can't get the logic, it's just a random messing around with shite.

Smart As.. was very easy for me, only issue is having to travel/wait for days

At last, someone mentions this! My easiest platinum so far. Really enjoyed the game, very underestimated. The hardest was the "play for 100 days" since I was moving a lot between cities during this autumn :D

NiTR0 you forgot Surge Deluxe :P It was from Plus, it was easy ... just a "bit" timeconsuming. :) *cough cough*

Really? I'm stuck with the chain thing, but I haven't really tried any hard tbh.

• Like 2

Reads entire topic, see's no mention of Spy Hunter, scratches head.

I love the Spy Hunter series, I was so stoked for the reboot, and then shattered when Vita's version was just a 3DS port. I platinum'd it while just playing it for fun, it's not the easiest thing ever, but it's in no way hard, I picked it up for 20 bucks like 2 years ago new and had a great time with it, so much room for improvement, but all in all a good, fun, game. Took me about a month to plat if I remember correctly, again though, I was just playing for fun.

• 5 months later...

My buddy and I buy a lot of Japanese imports for the most simple and easiest plats. Here's the list of japanese imports I have. Also! Go check out Roughdawg4's trophy list since that's pretty much all he been doing recently.

FLOWERS(PS vita) - time to completion: 45 minutes

*Title in Japanese* days in the sanctuary(PS3) - completion time: 45 minutes

Le Labyrinthe De La Grisaia(Vita) - 30 minutes

Le Fruit De La Grisaia(vita) - 30 mins.

Le Eden De La Grisaia(vita) - 30 mins.

School Idol Paradise Vol. 2 BiBi(vita) - 4 hours.

Yes you will need to look at a Road Map & Guide Line for these. Roughdawg has so many imports just go and look at his list and he also made the Road Maps to loads of imported games. He makes them so clear on what you need to do.

My buddy and I buy a lot of Japanese imports for the most simple and easiest plats. Here's the list of japanese imports I have. Also! Go check out Roughdawg4's trophy list since that's pretty much all he been doing recently.

FLOWERS(PS vita) - time to completion: 45 minutes

*Title in Japanese* days in the sanctuary(PS3) - completion time: 45 minutes

Le Labyrinthe De La Grisaia(Vita) - 30 minutes

Le Fruit De La Grisaia(vita) - 30 mins.

Le Eden De La Grisaia(vita) - 30 mins.

School Idol Paradise Vol. 2 BiBi(vita) - 4 hours.

Yes you will need to look at a Road Map & Guide Line for these. Roughdawg has so many imports just go and look at his list and he also made the Road Maps to loads of imported games. He makes them so clear on what you need to do.

Sorry about that repeat. Wasn't suppose to happen, my phone is so slow and messes up a lot that I didn't know if it went through.