PSVita - Easiest 100% or Platinums?

racingmonster99

I love the Spy Hunter series, I was so stoked for the reboot, and then shattered when Vita's version was just a 3DS port. I platinum'd it while just playing it for fun, it's not the easiest thing ever, but it's in no way hard, I picked it up for 20 bucks like 2 years ago new and had a great time with it, so much room for improvement, but all in all a good, fun, game. Took me about a month to plat if I remember correctly, again though, I was just playing for fun.

Yh I agree it's quite fun game, although can get boring if playing for too long. I platinumed this within 2 days of playing solid, and I did a bit here and there on the journey to work and back (which isn't long).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Paint Park Plus is free and super easy. It's also really quick.  Aabs Animals is just a cute digital cat application that's on Vita and PS3 (not on PS4). You can 100% it in about 5 minutes. Doki Doki Universe (cross-platform between Vita, PS4, and PS3) isn't particularly quick to 100% but is still pretty easy.

A lot of Ratalaika and Lightwood Games are crossplatform with multiple lists between PS4 and Vita and are easy platinums. The Telltale games that are on Vita (Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2) and The Wolf Among us are easy.

• Like 1