Full Wardrobe -fastest time

Anthony_1920

Doesn't matter if your total score is over 70,740 points in 1 game, each completed game is 1,000.

Each fail is 350 in roughly 20seconds if you do Mountain Fortress which will lead you to 3:30:02, slightly less. there were tiny times I be still standing after the narrator speaks.

Total amount of times

Defeated Jumanji: 0-376

Deaths: 1128

Roughly possibly 75.2hrs, loading the game, narrator, play in full.

Total number of Jukebox, Fist, Monkey, Heals is incorrect. Looking for to see if your near 100 doesn't tally up. Guessing game.

Same with other stats. unknown why unless its a full game which is proximity of 11mins20secs in Bizzarr Bizzar

12:11 Jungle

12:48 Moutain

12:28 Night

I'm assuming total points if played in full, be roughly over 3million. But nothing to buy anything with it.

Game is a dud with so many glitch's, map doesn't load in certain areas or the Rhino is invisible and so you die for no reason. Besides how crappy the graphics are on a heavy engine.

Hoping the next game, the details be like Kingdom Hearts 3 Pirats of the Caribbean and not a ps2 graphics era. We need a more action game. Like to see Kevin Hart Explode.

Edited by Anthony_1920
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

Is getting killed as quickly as possible still the quickest way to achieve this? I had played almost 3 hours and was still at level 5 (playing normally). This is going to be one hell of a snooze fest if this is still the best way to reach level 30 (an OG Games game is terrible? ?) 

On 8/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, NZBigC said:

Is getting killed as quickly as possible still the quickest way to achieve this? I had played almost 3 hours and was still at level 5 (playing normally). This is going to be one hell of a snooze fest if this is still the best way to reach level 30 (an OG Games game is terrible? 1f62f.png

True, getting killed is the ONLY fastest way to max out ur level.

What I did played local match, Bizarre Bazaar Map, Highest difficulty, turn friendly fire ON so that u can play solo without any AI teammates.

When match starts run straight then turn left, let the enemies kill u.

Rinse and repeat. Very boring grind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2022 at 4:30 AM, zulqarmessi said:

True, getting killed is the ONLY fastest way to max out ur level.

What I did played local match, Bizarre Bazaar Map, Highest difficulty, turn friendly fire ON so that u can play solo without any AI teammates.

When match starts run straight then turn left, let the enemies kill u.

Rinse and repeat. Very boring grind.

How long did it take you to get the trophy?

1 hour ago, adean2 said:

How long did it take you to get the trophy?

No idea, started it on 4th Aug after getting all the trophies except this one and finished it on 6th, played in the morning for 3-4 hrs, 1-2 hrs in evening. And it was not even the continuous playtime, lots of breaks and rest.

• 4 months later...