Trophies not unlocking?

Klart

11 minutes ago, AfraidOfTheFolly said:

I can definitely see the appeal but solo BR just feels a bit lonely I prefer being in a squad in Apex Legends.

I'm actually the opposite, I prefer solo.....you are the only one getting you killed that way.  I wish Apex had a solo mode instead of 3s.  I can go in and win solo in a 4s game in Cuisine but I don't see that happening in Apex, not for me anyway lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

I'm actually the opposite, I prefer solo.....you are the only one getting you killed that way.  I wish Apex had a solo mode instead of 3s.  I can go in and win solo in a 4s game in Cuisine but I don't see that happening in Apex, not for me anyway lol

Yeah I need a carry sometimes that's why I like squads ?.

5 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

How would you compare this and Cuisine to Apex? Does this have a bit more action, whereas, Cuisine is slower with a more pubg feel? I'm looking at starting both

6 hours ago, AfraidOfTheFolly said:

Yeah same.

After 1 game I don't think I'm going to pursue it so happy to keep it off my profile anyway. 

I can definitely see the appeal but solo BR just feels a bit lonely I prefer being in a squad in Apex Legends.

Apex is great when you have a squad of people you know. If you're playing with randoms, it's annoying and frustrating as can be.

16 hours ago, Riszcky said:

How would you compare this and Cuisine to Apex? Does this have a bit more action, whereas, Cuisine is slower with a more pubg feel? I'm looking at starting both

Darwin is a little slow going at first since its 10 people in 7 zones....Cuisine is always slow at first because the map is huge and they do a pretty good job of spreading everyone out.  Apex, H1Z1, and Don't Even Think let you jump into the map so there's always someone landing around you and combat happens fast.  I don't like the squad only options of Apex and Don't Even Think, mostly because of idiot randoms.  And honestly if you stay with your squad in DET and they are randoms, they'll probably take all the guns and whatnot so you are screwed anyway, first come first serve loot system.  I love the fact that Cuisine lets you go into squads as a solo player.

From my experience alone I would say Apex was the hardest to get consistent wins in.  Cuisine has the roughest trophy list.  H1Z1 has 3 stacks  xD  japan being the easiest.  DET can be fun or boring, some games are constant fights, some I don't see anyone until the very end.  Playing a werewolf is fun but 10 min wait time for a game is harsh.  Realm Royale is probably the easiest but nicely balanced and fun.  Darwin's trophy list looks easy, if they ever start unlocking, but I can't fight in it yet....you just have an axe and a bow (that you craft arrows for) and I'm used to nice automatic weaponry or a handy sniper rifle lol

20 hours ago, AfraidOfTheFolly said:

Yeah I need a carry sometimes that's why I like squads 1f602.png.

youre not supposed to say that out loud  :P  lol  but I feel you, I got carried on a couple of my 8 character wins in Apex too

EDIT:  And now I just found Knives Out on the japan store......It's pretty damn easy, and bad lol  trophy list is straight forward and has a plat (and they are popping)  Think the phone version of PuBg but in japanese

Edited by DerelictSoul
  • Like 3

A new F2P Game is released and my brother DerelictSoul is there, like always. There is a Problem with their Trophies, so the Trophies for the wins would be the most easy at Release, not in a few days. So I deleted the game and the Trophy List. Let's wait for the next F2P-Game with a Platinum.

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

A new F2P Game is released and my brother DerelictSoul is there, like always. There is a Problem with their Trophies, so the Trophies for the wins would be the most easy at Release, not in a few days. So I deleted the game and the Trophy List. Let's wait for the next F2P-Game with a Platinum.

Lol yup I'm all over these games......I'm really hoping whenever they get around to fixing the Darwin trophies that they are retroactive since I already have 8 of my 10 wins :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Is the Superstar trophy glitched, or does it just take a long time to obtain this trophy? Because no one has unlocked it yet.

It's just super slow! But with daily you get a good bonus of EXP. So with time it should be doable.

• 2 weeks later...

ok well, it's been 31 days since launch and I haven't popped "Eating Well" yet :/  so I'm starting to think that first week when stuff wasn't popping, also didn't track so maybe another week?  Little confusing since my first win trophy popped when they fixed them on a third place finish, so I just assumed everything was tracking during that week, just not popping, now not so sure

30 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

ok well, it's been 31 days since launch and I haven't popped "Eating Well" yet :/  so I'm starting to think that first week when stuff wasn't popping, also didn't track so maybe another week?  Little confusing since my first win trophy popped when they fixed them on a third place finish, so I just assumed everything was tracking during that week, just not popping, now not so sure

Could be because you 100% completed that trophy in one game so it didn't need to save stats for it unlike the challenge trophy.

5 hours ago, Riszcky said:

Could be because you 100% completed that trophy in one game so it didn't need to save stats for it unlike the challenge trophy.

That's a thought....hopefully if thats the case then it should just be another week of challenges to hit 30 days from the patch

And now that I look, someone got it today......so I guess it'll be a surprise when it finally decides to pop

Edited by DerelictSoul

11 hours ago, DerelictSoul said:

That's a thought....hopefully if thats the case then it should just be another week of challenges to hit 30 days from the patch

And now that I look, someone got it today......so I guess it'll be a surprise when it finally decides to pop

If you don't do the challenges, they stack up. I did 3 in one day which makes sense if they started working almost a month ago. They might've stacked their challenges as it wasn't counting and started off with a whole stack to begin the 30. Give it a week and then maybe be worried if you still don't have it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riszcky said:

If you don't do the challenges, they stack up. I did 3 in one day which makes sense if they started working almost a month ago. They might've stacked their challenges as it wasn't counting and started off with a whole stack to begin the 30. Give it a week and then maybe be worried if you still don't have it

Nice, I didn't realize they stacked, as I've just been getting on and knocking them out in one or two games then coming back the next day